George Soros-Enemy of the Peoplet?

ellie08

He doesn't destroy economies, market forces do. Economies would go through boom and bust without George Soros. He is just one investor. Its madness to call him a sociopath for playing the system. Absolute madness.
No he does, and intends to. Market forces? I'm sorry that's just nonsense. That is the means by which he destroys economies.

Wagmore

I'm not under any illusions that Soros is a saint .

My problem is the portrayal of Soros as the root of all evil in the world . Maybe its time we had a proper conversation about the Koch Brothers , Robert Mercer , Aaron Banks and others
Have that conversation.Did they enter a profit sharing enterprise with the Nazis too.

Wagmore

No he does, and intends to. Market forces? I'm sorry that's just nonsense. That is the means by which he destroys economies.
And he is on the record as saying he doesn't give a toss about the suffering of the poor in those countries he bankrupted.Some bleedin philanthropist

mossyman

So anyone who invests in the stock market and trades on currencies is a sociopath? Maybe if one is not to be sociopath they should go and live in a cabin in a forest and never interact with the market economy?

Wagmore

the nazis are ancient history , the koch brothers are alive and much more dangerous
Start a thread if conparable.It's called free speech.Unlike some morons on this thread, promise not to virtue signal or call you a bigot

ellie08

So anyone who invests in the stock market and trades on currencies is a sociopath? Maybe if one is not to be sociopath they should go and live in a cabin in a forest and never interact with the market economy?
People who manipulate the stock market and abuse their wealth are sociopaths yes. There should be a law against it. People who invest in stocks are not anyway similar to these sociopaths. Tell me why old grizzly men want to wield so much misery on people. They've more money than they ever need, it a sickness if you ask me.

rainmaker

Administrator
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

Time for a proper discussion on this individual. He's described as a global philanthropist but safe to say his largesse is confined to pseudo-Liberal causes that include mass immigration and multiculturism. His funding fingerprints are all over organisations dedicated to progressing the secular agenda. His defenders have heretofore described any criticism of Soros as having its origins in anti-Semitism. That's why this Israeli criticism of Soros marks a new departure. Let's hear what posters have on this creep.
PS-apologies about typo in title
A liberal with money - I guess Alex Jones, Milo and and Breitbart didn't prepare you to encounter such a concept.

Your confusion must be debilitating.

ellie08

A liberal with money - I guess Alex Jones, Milo and and Breitbart didn't prepare you to encounter such a concept.

Its not a them or us. Soros is no different to the Kochs et al.

Wagmore

Anyone got the skinny on the Irish organisations he funds.Sticking my neck out here but thinking pro-life movement isn't one of them?

mossyman

People who manipulate the stock market and abuse their wealth are sociopaths yes. There should be a law against it. People who invest in stocks are not anyway similar to these sociopaths. Tell me why old grizzly men want to wield so much misery on people. They've more money than they ever need, it a sickness if you ask me.
He wants to give his money back to good causes.

Wagmore

They don't fund sedition or call themselves philanthopists

ellie08

Anyone got the skinny on the Irish organisations he funds.Sticking my neck out here but thinking pro-life movement isn't one of them?
i am Pro choice but Soros has no business spending his ill gotten gains on this issue in this country no more than any of those other cretinous old farts have sticking their noses in these issues.

mossyman

They don't fund sedition or call themselves philanthopists
You have fully departed for the alt-right universe. Good bye.

ellie08

He wants to give his money back to good causes.

Ok, that is good, but what he considers good others do not. I am pro choice but I don't want the influence of some grizzly old sociopath or his money muddying the waters. The problem with sociopaths like Soros and the Kochs is we are at the mercy of what they see as worthy causes. Their influence is a threat to democracies around the world.

ManInTheArena

Don't know about a full list, but the following orgs have confirmed they receive funding from the Open Foundation:

Amnesty International Ireland
The Abortion Rights Campaign
The Irish Family Planning Association

The_SR

Are you an idiot or just acting like one.His "causes" are confined to those that threaten and are designed to topple our civilisation.That's not philanthropy.That's traitorous sedition.
Have you any idea how mental that sounds,

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom