George W. Bush Library

Munion

liamfoley

Yes he can read.
The Presidential Library system has it's origin in the decision of FDR to place his papers in one location so they would be available to researchers. It is an archive and museum rather than a library. Several pieces of legislation between 1955 and 1986 codified the Presidential Libraries system.
Why would you find that hard to believe?

Last edited:

spotty

Bookend to a Presidency - WSJ.com

Apparently George W. Bush is opening a presidential library.

I find this hard to believe.

I mean, can Dubyah actually read?
Spotty finds it easy to believe that a supporter of Brian Cowen would have the lack of self-awareness required to criticise the literacy of others.

Ó Donnchadha

Bookend to a Presidency - WSJ.com

Apparently George W. Bush is opening a presidential library.

I find this hard to believe.

I mean, can Dubyah actually read?
Every President opens up a Presidential library.

George Bush's education:

High School: Phillips Academy Massachusetts. Very prestigious private school

College: Yale University; Bachelor of Arts in History. One of the most prestigious Ivory league Universities in the world.

Graduate School: Harvard Business school; Masters in Business. The most prestigious Business school in the world.

Can you now post your pathetic Resume ?

LiquidPaddy

Every President opens up a Presidential library.

George Bush's education:

High School: Phillips Academy Massachusetts. Very prestigious private school

College: Yale University; Bachelor of Arts in History. One of the most prestigious Ivory league Universities in the world.

Graduate School: Harvard Business school; Masters in Business. The most prestigious Business school in the world.

Can you now post your pathetic Resume ?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Well daddy paid for this education, and he didn't show much "learning" in the WH.

On the library, just how many colouring books did he fill in while in the WH, and don't forget the book he was reading to kids on 9/11...

dalywise

A journalist visted the Bush Snr home once and the only book in the entire house was a book of jokes in one of the toilets.

CookieMonster

What a really piss poor thread.

liamfoley

O my god, how how absolutely hilarious not to mention original the Bush slaggers are. No where near as funny as the jokes about the Clinton library in Little Rock being full of Hustler magazines.
Okay, just so you know Presidential Libraries are more archives and museums than a collection of books owned or read by presidents.
People who do not share Bush's politics (for example Bob Woodward in Obama's Wars have described him as intelligent and emotional. Funnily enough Woodward also described Obama as emotionless.
Wait until he gets to build his library, he will only allow books about him and his father.

patrickofarrell

Twitter
Farelyboy
I hear it will have a number of books in there. 2. apparently he finished colouring them in now!

Ó Donnchadha

Ireland cannot even afford to build a library. Oops did I say that ? LOL

bkeith

The corporate media depicted Bush as an affable, tongue-tied bumbler, but many people who have worked with man seem to suggest he's a Cunning/manipulative Sociopath.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies