• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Geradl Celente is visiting Ireland this week.

kerdasi amaq

For those who are interested:

Sell your euros and hoard gold as 'war' looms, says forecaster - Irish, Business - Independent.ie

This week, Mr Celente will be in Dublin giving a talk in the Gibson Hotel and ahead of his visit he shared some interesting thoughts on what lies ahead in 2013 and beyond.
Although the EU is now effectively running Ireland, Mr Celente predicts that it will soon disintegrate.

"The EU is not helping Ireland from the bottom of their heart but the bottom of their wallet. The golden rule is 'those who have the gold -- rule.' I had given the Irish more credit than to turn their freedom over to Brussels. The best thing Ireland could do is to get out and regain your independence and culture."
Gerald Celente in Dublin The Gibson Hotel Dublin on the 6th Nov – GET YOUR TICKETS HERE | OneWorldChronicle

One World Chronicle & Celtic Gold Present Gerald Celente, Aidan Killian & Stefan Kramer @ The Gibson Hotel Dublin on the 6th Nov - Doors open 6.30pm
Actually, it's next week.

D

Dylan2010

I setup my own personal gold standard years ago....it was risky they said, buy more property they said.....

Partizan

Cheers for that Kerdasi. I plan on going along to this are you? No doubt we will get the usual bots like Tommy, HBAP and McDave blather on about how Celente is a spoofer and the almighty EU project is invincible.

chriskavo

I hope he appears on VB.

Analyzer

Celente does have valid points about societal collapse, at the behest of the bankers.

D

Dylan2010

Celente does have valid points about societal collapse, at the behest of the bankers.

He's not a guy I pay much attention to but I'd possibly agree with his understanding of why things are going wrong now and why it should have been obvious 5 or 10 years ago. If he is too specific he just sets himself up for a kicking. Might be worth finding out what he said in the past, going back to 2000 or so.

kerdasi amaq

I don't suppose that I'll be going. I think I can guess what Celente says before he opens his mouth.

RedCloud

I setup my own personal gold standard years ago....it was risky they said, buy more property they said.....
Dear Religion, This week I safely dropped a human from space while you shot a 14 year old girl in the head for wanting to go to school....... Yours Science

Popular Threads

Most Replies