Gerald Celente talks to Matt Cooper! After Fintan O'Toole.

kerdasi amaq

Gerald Celente is on Matt Cooper. Speaking about the mid-term elections and has some things to say about Ireland.

After Fintan O'Toole.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Am I hallucinating? Gerand Celente on the Matt Cooper show? omg.. good call Mr amaq.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Matt is on about rejecting the eu = protectionism. twat.

rubensni

Cassandra Syndrome

Jaysus, is there a Podcast of this? Will he be on Six One up against Lennie?

SKELLY

ya he was brilliant, any podcasts?

finally someone calling a spade a spade!!

B

Boggle

Can you give us the gist of what was being said?

(Would stream it but can't listen to audio at the mo)

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org

SKELLY

Can you give us the gist of what was being said?

(Would stream it but can't listen to audio at the mo)
Basically called it as it is, bailouts for the elite etc.

described Cowen and all politicians as those busy body people you hated in school, brown nosing their way to the top etc.

loads more.

best rant iv heard in ages!!

podcast will probably be up tomorrow

B

Boggle

Basically called it as it is, bailouts for the elite etc.

described Cowen and all politicians as those busy body people you hated in school, brown nosing their way to the top etc.

loads more.

best rant iv heard in ages!!

podcast will probably be up tomorrow
Thanks for that!

Hard to disagree with anything you typed so may be worth a listen...

Gerald Celente scares the bejaysus out of me. Does he have a free blog? I could never find one for him. He's been right with a lot of his predictions in the past. That's amazing that he's on the radio here now and that Peter Schiff seems to be coming to Ireland. It seems the whole world is looking at us intently. Even Mike Shedlock was blogging about us yesterday.

Last edited:

goatstoe

Never heard Celente before, it was a refreshingly honest appraisal of what's happening worldwide where governments are bailing out bond holders and white collar gamblers at taxpayers expense. Cooper should give him a regular slot, he makes a lot more sense than that knobend Michael Graham that has a slot on George hook's programme every week.
Forecasting, Tracking and Analyzing Global Trends | Trends Research Institute

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Never heard Celente before, it was a refreshingly honest appraisal of what's happening worldwide where governments are bailing out bond holders and white collar gamblers at taxpayers expense. Cooper should give him a regular slot, he makes a lot more sense than that knobend Michael Graham that has a slot on George hook's programme every week.
Forecasting, Tracking and Analyzing Global Trends | Trends Research Institute
Ask him, we would be lucky if we could pay him to take a slot on that show.

SKELLY

Recommended listening for everyone - Gerald Celente on The last word

Today FM Media Player

go to the last word, wednesday, part 3 and 23.30 minutes in.

I think everyone on this site should listen.

I now there is another thread but i feel this deserves a thread of its on cause it has a link to the clip.
If its merged with the other thread i feel it will be overlooked by alot of posters. I believe everyone here should listen.
Great rant followed by some common sense and simple enough solutions.

never before have i heard anyone on Irish radio call it as it is. Its like a breath of fresh air to finally hear someone echo exactly what the vast majority of people think is happening, the bailout of the elite to the detriment of the working and middle class.

Last edited:
M

MrFunkyBoogaloo

Today FM Media Player

I now there is another thread but i feel this deserves a thread of its on, never before have i heard anyone on irish radio call it as it is. Its like a breath of fresh air to finally hear someone echo exactly what the vast majority of people think is happening, the bailout of the elite to the detriment of the working and middle class.
Celente is brilliant. I've been reading/watching him for the last number of years. Thanks for posting the link.

justme1

Today FM Media Player

I now there is another thread but i feel this deserves a thread of its on cause it has a link to the clip.
If its merged with the other thread i feel it will be overlooked by alot of posters. I believe everyone here should listen.
Great rant followed by some common sense and simple enough solutions.

never before have i heard anyone on Irish radio call it as it is. Its like a breath of fresh air to finally hear someone echo exactly what the vast majority of people think is happening, the bailout of the elite to the detriment of the working and middle class.
Totally agree,a great listen and your right it is a breath of fresh air to hear it,do you have a text for it as some users may not have speakers etc..

bokuden

Awesome. Sums up the current situation brilliantly.

Cael

I always enjoy listening to him, but, I think his weakness is that he is unwilling to accept that capitalism will alway end up in monopolies and corporatism, i.e. the capture of the state by corporate power. I think he also paints too rosy a picture of the US before the 1970s. After all, the corporate and banking interest was strong enough to overthrow democracy as early as 1913, and set up a private central bank, which, according to Alan Greenspan, is above US law.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies