• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Gerald Kean on the Late Late

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Commentator

What an effing s**te talker!! Hes the personification of the Celtic Tiger. Telling stories about visiting hospitals at 1 in the morning after some gala dinner, whats that all about?

rhonda15

What an effing s**te talker!! Hes the personification of the Celtic Tiger. Telling stories about visiting hospitals at 1 in the morning after some gala dinner, whats that all about?
please, please, PLEASE ... someone ... make him GO AWAY!!!

cctvstar

You thought he was bad what about your woman singing now :( What is the story with spending licence fees on this sh1t

KingKane

Website
www.danielsullivan.ie
Twitter
kingkane
Why do we never get some random engineer or scientist on purely for the sake of it? It's not like Gerald Kean has some new law to tout or interesting case to talk about, it's just some random windbaggery from someone who is close to RTe's offices. Why?

I will accept that the occasion appearance of Dr. Ed Walsh might count in the favour of nerd types getting some air time but Ed did run a whole uni almost single handedly for twenty years or more and was very distinctive in his presentation but he's not the only one.

If the aim is to simply have some overweight buffoon spouting ********************e on, I'm free most few Fridays.

B

birthday

Should really be going out on a Friday night intstead of watching this guy!

The Commentator

Whats Dermot O'Neill talking about?? Is this "celebrities sympathising with the great unwashed" night on the late late?

Edo

Thats enough - I was staying in - but thats enough!!!!!!!!!!

To the Batmobile Robin! - Gotham city here we come

See yis later Later Ladies

rhonda15

Whats Dermot O'Neill talking about?? Is this "celebrities sympathising with the great unwashed" night on the late late?

painful - no other words come to mind

Grailknight

OMG growing food! Is that so alien to people? Well you know you might have to learn to garden. Wait until the supermarkets don't have processed food or don't exist anymore.

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Nice song. :) If slightly camp. But then again who am I to moan about that.

cctvstar

Jesus - he is singing now too wtf is going on - they are trying to drive us out to the pubs spend a few bob - I get it now !

Who was singing? I headed to JR for distraction, sadly unsuccessfully.
the thread was supposed to be about Gerald Kean on the Late Late .. but seeing as you ask who was singing .. shor twas Gerald himself sweating through his usual rendition of whats wrong with the country and how to put it right, while his own personal coffers swell with swag from high society at loggerheads.
p.s he says he drives a Bentley but he thinks it might be broken ..

Ah Well

Was he on it? oh wow .... i missed the prog :(

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Apologies for confusing Gerald Kean with the other guy who was singing. :eek:

Eurocitizen

For those of you who live in a different world to the rest of normal society, Gerald Kean has done more work for charitable causes than you could ever imagine , yes he has a personality that would annoy you, but he does so much good work without looking for credit that he does not deserve the critisism from idiots who have done nothing for anyone in their lives.

the other guy who was singing was Dermot O'Neill talking about how he went broke 10 years ago and lost his house .. found himself .. his true self.. and then Gerald Kean came on :mad:

florin

OMG growing food! Is that so alien to people? Well you know you might have to learn to garden. Wait until the supermarkets don't have processed food or don't exist anymore.
Growing food? In my day we hunted and gathered. 'Twas good enough for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies