• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

German Government Calling On Population To Prepare For Armageddon

YouKnowWhatIMeanLike

First time since the end of the Cold War the German government is calling on its population to stockpile enough food and water to survive for at least 10 days in the event of some existential threat development. Elections must be around the corner or some loathed political decision is in the pipeline, if they already try to fool their electorate with this kind of childish scaremongering and World War X flashbacks.

Germany to chart first civil defence plan since Cold War - The Local

olli rehn

First time since the end of the Cold War the German government is calling on its population to stockpile enough food and water to survive for at least 10 days in the event of some existential threat development. Elections must be around the corner or some loathed political decision is in the pipeline, if they already try to fool their electorate with this kind of childish scaremongering and World War X flashbacks.

Nothing wrong with a little preparation. Who knows what some thug plans for all of us down the road.
Meanwhile,in Ireland, they keep dancing at the crossroads....

Socratus O' Pericles

Wasn't there a guy one time who said if the Dutch owned Ireland they'd feed the world..........

Mad as Fish

Nothing wrong with a little preparation. Who knows what some thug plans for all of us down the road.
Meanwhile,in Ireland, they keep dancing at the crossroads....
If nukes start flying that will be as effective and worthwhile as anything else.

stopdoingstuff

Seems like a common sense move. I always keep a few months of supplies in reserve. I am also armed to the teeth. I doubt much will happen but I would prefer not to take the chance.

Mad as Fish

That's about time you should stay in shelter after nuclear blast, i think.
And then venture out into a contaminated world which will be as dead as you are likely to become yourself in the following ten days.

GDPR

Looks like a scare tactic to divert peoples attention from the real Armageddon Germany is facing - Mass Immigration.

Karloff

Wasn't there a guy one time who said if the Dutch owned Ireland they'd feed the world..........
Bismarck i think. Didn't like us because we were Catholics.

You have the world's two greatest superpowers fighting in a medium sized country, each on opposite sides though mostly managing to stay out of the other's face. Yes a disaster could happen.

General Urko

Bismarck i think. Didn't like us because we were Catholics.
As In England and even in The States, Catholics were not considered as true Citizens because it was thought when push came to shove, they would owe their allegiance to The Vatican!
The bravery of German Catholics during WW1 finally dispelled that myth of convenience!

Dame_Enda

Well war has come to Europe again and so has terrorism to its worst point in 20 years. The suspicion a President Trump might not support NATO members probably played a role in this decision too. Plus Obama' slowness to act in the face of Russian aggression.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies