• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

German Neo-Nazi Trial

Lonewolfe

The trial begins tomorrow of Beate Zschaspe, a German Neo-Nazi who turned herself in last year in connection with 10 racially motivated murders over a seven year period.

The killings, mostly of ethnic Turks, were distastefully dubbed the "kebab murders" by the German press.

German authorities believed these murders were the result of internal Mafia feuds and seemed to discount any possibility that their own far-Right were involved.

Investigations since Zscheape's arrest have revealed serious shortcomings and failings in German intelligence.

Is Germany still in denial about its Far-Right "problem"?

Neo-Nazi trial raises awkward questions for Germany · TheJournal.ie

florin

I think he's hoping the trial won't proceed because no-one will be able to pronounce his name.

b.a. baracus

It's actually a woman ... I think.:)
Beate is a girl's name alright. This case is interesting as it could expose a number of State controlled agent provocateurs within the neo-Nazi ranks in Germany.

Lonewolfe

Why are there so many Turks living in Germany anyway?
Why are there so many Irish living in the UK? Economics I'd guess. It's not really the point of the thread though.

Germany has a dangerous, militant far Right which it pretends not to.

This is the story.

willow68

This Tzschaspe woman wasn't alone in these murders. One of her associates was an actual cop...makes you wonder..

Spanner Island

The trial begins tomorrow of Beate Zschaspe, a German Neo-Nazi who turned herself in last year in connection with 10 racially motivated murders over a seven year period.

The killings, mostly of ethnic Turks, were distastefully dubbed the "kebab murders" by the German press.

German authorities believed these murders were the result of internal Mafia feuds and seemed to discount any possibility that their own far-Right were involved.

Investigations since Zscheape's arrest have revealed serious shortcomings and failings in German intelligence.

Is Germany still in denial about its Far-Right "problem"?

Neo-Nazi trial raises awkward questions for Germany · TheJournal.ie
Germany in denial...???

Don't think so tbh... although they may well be getting tired of the WW2 guilt trips that they're constantly having to endure...

I'd say for the most part Germans are well aware of the far-right issue within their borders... as are most countries as it's on the rise everywhere...

But then that's what inevitably happens when multi-culturalism is rammed down people's throats by incompetent politicians who haven't much of a clue about anything...

Don't get me wrong... I much prefer the multi-cultural Ireland that exists today over the Catholic/State dominated dump I grew up in... but I also understand that it must be managed carefully and that it must be sustainable...

Too many politicians everywhere don't seem to 'get' this and ignore those who do...

Politics matters

Why are there so many Irish living in the UK? Economics I'd guess. It's not really the point of the thread though.

Germany has a dangerous, militant far Right which it pretends not to.

This is the story.
The story is that if you entrench millions of Arab immigrants on ordinary citizens, then be prepared to deal with the far right.

firefly123

The story is that if you entrench millions of Arab immigrants on ordinary citizens, then be prepared to deal with the far right.
I don't think the Turks would take too kindly to being called Arabs.

TiredOfBeingTired

Why are there so many Turks living in Germany anyway?
After World War 2, Germany had a major shortage of males in the 16-45 age group.
Those who weren't dead or crippled were quite likely to be in some POW or prison camp.

So from the 1950s onwards, the West German government brought in labour from countries like Turkey.
These workers were called Gastarbeiters or Guest Workers.
Gastarbeiter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

statsman

The story is that if you can;t even tell the difference between Turks and Arabs your prejudices will seem even more stupid than usual.

brughahaha

They're are NOT europeans, thats for sure, they are considered by many to be part of the Arab world. They aint joining the EU either.
Geography not your strong point is it ....... :roll:

firefly123

They're are NOT europeans, thats for sure, they are considered by many to be part of the Arab world. They aint joining the EU either.
Or you'll Sqeem and Sqeem and Sqeem until your sick?