German president resigns after letting true German agenda slip

seenitallb4

I had no idea that the people running Brussels for decades were called "neo-cons".
They are as they do, not as they say.

The Caped Cod

Oh please. Repeating EU propaganda like this makes you complicit in the true death of Irish neutrality (if it ever existed; de Valera's condolences to the German ambassador on Adolf's death makes me think not) as well as the death of Irish sovereignty, never mind democracy.
It's hardly EU propagnada that the US military flies through two of our airports on an almost daily basis is it? Nor is it part of the EU's agenda but rather theh result of our own foreock tugging to Ronnie Ravin'. It's been along time since Christy Moore sang 'The NATO donate the Dough me boys, the NATO donate the dough' in The Knock Song and we've seen it come true.
If you wish to reclaim what is left of Irish sovreignity then it's no good chasing after it in Brussels. You've got to stop the people scuttling the ship before you can start to bail it out.
As regards Dodgey Dev and WWII, isn't it also true that British airmen who parachuted into Ireland were returned across the border while German airmen were interned?

(Don't you do enough of this on the Foreign Affairs forum?)
Care to explain what that was about?
If you're making some accusation then be specific and provide the relevent details.

Al.

Kooks aside, now Reuters reports that Reichsfreiherr zu Guttenberg agrees with Köhler. This is the same fellow that's turning the Bundeswehr into a professional army.

New Threads

Most Replies