Germany to start holding asylum seekers in direct provision style holding centres

rapparree

Germany migrants: Plans to keep asylum seekers in 'anchor centres' - BBC News

Germany's new interior minister is pressing ahead with controversial plans to hold asylum seekers in centres until their right to stay is determined.

Under Horst Seehofer's proposals, migrants are to be kept in so-called "anchor centres" for up to 18 months while their requests are processed.

Critics say keeping people in centres can lead to violence and make it harder for them to integrate in society.
looks like ze Germans are taking up part of Ireland's direct provision policy for asylum seekers - the holding in asylum centres part anyway - so much for all the historic criticism

Not sure on the right to work - though considering what is know about the majority of asylum seekers in Germany I doubt theyre employable anyway

jmcc

The usual suspects are going to start drawing comparisons to concentration camps.

razorblade

Well what Germany does with its own asylum seekers is its business but please not force it on those who never voted for it thats a perfectly reasonable suggestion.

Goa Tse

This is going to be a coherent thread . . . .

Grin and don't bear it.

Bad precedent I will admit but I hope they have high fences to protect the local population from in particular Islamic inspired barbarism. Won't happen though as they won't be locked in I am sure.

toughbutfair

The Muslim sex attack gangs and the media and police who worked to cover it up are responsible. We should never forget what all of those groups did. German women are now a bit safer.

Hunter-Gatherer

Do the Germans have a dodgy history of putting foreigners in camps ? This time they will need to provide Wi-Fi, 5 star halal food , sky sports and open doors.

fergal1790

Germany migrants: Plans to keep asylum seekers in 'anchor centres' - BBC News

looks like ze Germans are taking up part of Ireland's direct provision policy for asylum seekers - the holding in asylum centres part anyway - so much for all the historic criticism

Not sure on the right to work - though considering what is know about the majority of asylum seekers in Germany I doubt theyre employable anyway
All those angry young fighting age African and Indian and Pakistani/Afghani etc men won't like being caged up like uncivilised animals, they want to be ably to roam freely abusing women in Europe with rich Germany as their base.

Jesus, don’t tell me some FF lads have bought a few hotels in the Fatherland
Our Leo has a thing for Mutter Merkel and speaks fluent German, he probably has several hotels salted away in Germany.

New Threads

Most Replies