• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

johnny365

The IRA Army Council needs to be gone, and Republican leaders needed to be held to account as to why it still exists.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
I'm sure his identity will not be revealed as most former IRA men who disagree with the leadership have a tendency to turn up dead.

Well he does have privacy rights.

Shinners are always wailing stuff like "well if anyone has any evidence then go to the police and report it". Let's hope that "Martin" does just that, so that Jarry may end up facing charges this time.

johnny365

Well he does have privacy rights.

Shinners are always wailing stuff like "well if anyone has any evidence then go to the police and report it". Let's hope that "Martin" does just that, so that Jarry may end up facing charges this time.

I'm sure privacy concerns are outweighed by security concerns. Nobody knows how many senior republicans are also working for the security services.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
I'm sure privacy concerns are outweighed by security concerns. Nobody knows how many senior republicans are also working for the security services.

You think that "Martin" might end up like Denis D, if some info is slipped to certain parties?

Itsalaugh

I'll just do some whateboutery before people get carried away with the grovelling, sanctimonious crap to the altar of imperialism.

Alot of Ireland worships the luminaries of the US Democratic Party.
Hillary had a pretty grotesque orgasm when she heard how Colonel Ghadaffi was killed.
Obama boasts about how many he's had taken out with drones.

In our country, Lemass, our former Taoiseach, shot people in the head.
Frank Aitken, our former very esteemed minister of foreign affairs, ordered a sectarian massacre on isolated Irish Protestants.
Corry, our former minister of defense, ordered many collaborators killed and had informers buried in unmarked graves.
Dillon, the founder of our respected Garda, ordered a Monaghan Protestant woman be executed for writing letters to the RIC.
Free State zealots tied 9 Kerry men to a landmine, exploded it and killed 8 of them.
There's a large GAA club in Tralee called after a Garda killer.
Jack Lynch let Haughey/Blaney/Boland send guns North.

In Ireland all these bloody deaths were predicated on the Imperialist occupation of our country. So the Brits are primarily responsible.

Donaldson spend his last weeks up the mountain in Donegal a broken hearted man ashamed of his betrayal of his country. He was waiting to die. Another victim of Brit Imperialism in Ireland and I hope he's now at peace.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
I'll just do some whateboutery before people get carried away with the grovelling, sanctimonious crap to the altar of imperialism.

Hillary had a pretty grotesque orgasm when she heard how Colonel Ghadaffi was killed.

Frank Aitken, our former very esteemed minister of foreign affairs, ordered a sectarian massacre on isolated Irish Protestants.
Corry, our former minister of defense, ordered many collaborators killed and had informers buried in unmarked graves.
Dillon, the founder of our respected Garda, ordered a Monaghan Protestant woman be executed for writing letters to the RIC.
Free State zealots tied 9 Kerry men to a landmine, exploded it and killed 8 of them.

In Ireland all these bloody deaths were predicated on the Imperialist occupation of our country. So the Brits are primarily responsible.

Donaldson spend his last weeks up the mountain in Donegal a broken hearted man ashamed of his betrayal of his country. He was waiting to die. Another victim of Brit Imperialism in Ireland and I hope he's now at peace.

He betrayed the Provo War Machine, not "his country".

That's why a Provo death squad murdered him.

The Provos are not Ireland.

And yes, that is a lot of whataboutery. You sound worried about this accusation.

johnny365

Betraying SF/IRA is not betraying his Country, to suggest that shows the arrogance and contempt SF/IRA and its supporters have for the rest of us. Donaldson may actually be a hero if any info he passed on prevented murder or stopped republican criminality.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
Betraying SF/IRA is not betraying his Country, to suggest that shows the arrogance and contempt SF/IRA and its supporters have for the rest of us. Donaldson may actually be a hero if any info he passed on prevented murder or stopped republican criminality.

One man's betrayal is another man's civic duty.

Donaldson obviously couldn't live with the squalid criminality of the PIRA any longer.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account

Itsalaugh posted a lot of whataboutery there.

No denial that Adams didn't do what has been claimed though.

Instead just a list of stuff that other people are accused of doing.

It's the old Shinner tactic of saying "well everybody else has done it, so why not us too?".

johnny365

It's the old Shinner tactic of saying "well everybody else has done it, so why not us too?".

Same on Vinb earlier was who would believe RUC special branch etc etc

Itsalaugh

I'd be surprised if Adams knew anything about this.
At present about 60% if the IRA of 1994 is disillusioned with SF or Adams.
Another question is how was Dennis Donaldson uncovered. There is speculation he had stopped cooperating with the Foreign Imperiliast intelligence so they exposed him.
I feel sorry for the man and the distraught his betrayal must have personally inflicted. I don't think any Irish Republican would take pleasure from his death.

Itsalaugh

Denis Donaldson's declared loyalty was to a 32 County Ireland.
The country your ascribing is a 26 county Ireland.
There's no Garda in the six counties, no Irish Army, the writ of An Dáil Éireann carries no sanction there.
There's a sticking plaster of an agreement with the foreign imperialists still controlling the six counties. Hopefully a ref on Irish Reunification can soon see that plaster removed.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom