Gerry Adams faces an accusation that he was involved in having someone killed

the secretary

Where, by the way, is RTÉ's reporting on this story?

Have they been cowed into submission by Sinn Féin bullying tactics to prevent them from reporting negative stories on Sinn Féin?

This murder was committed in the Republic of Ireland.
It's being reported on Morning Ireland.

SideysGhost

I always thought the circumstances of the murder were a bit odd. A broken window and a shotgun blast to the chest...it was all very amateurish and looked like the actions of a lone wolf rather than an official deliberate assassination of an informer. There were plenty of informer assassinations during the Troubles and they tended to be quite similar in MO. This...wasn't. The RIRA claimed the murder years later but I don't think anyone really believed them.

Balance of probability would suggest an individual, and probably someone fairly local at that, acting on their own rather than some bizarre convoluted conspiracy theory involving IRA/RUC double agents, secret IRA Army Council meetings (that our intrepid Provo spy somehow had full knowledge of) and finally, after nigh-on 50 years of multiple police forces and intelligence agencies hunting high and low, finally the long-sought Holy Grail, the smoking gun tying Gerry Adams to a murder.

Some of you people watch way too much TV.

ShinnerBot No.32564844524

And so begins the new election cycle. Interesting to note that this latest round of unsubstantiated claims impossible to objectively verify by means of the courts began with a preamble by Mitty Cusack stirring the tout accusations to a point where the Phoenix took note.

And now...back to your scheduled programming. Wake me up when they actually have enough to get Adam's in to the dock at some nonexistant point in the future.

Have at it lads, now ye get to rehash the same aul shíte you've been churning for the last six years since SF started to grow electorally. Indeed is the hope that you can pressure Adam's to resign so you can crow that SF is a busted flush, ain't going to happen I'm afraid...fools! :lol:

Henry94.

The allegations comes from a British agent who has no specific knowledge of the incident but "knows from experience" that Adams would have been consulted? Even in the court of public opinion this does not rise to the level of evidence. It's stupid to even call it a news story.

SideysGhost

The allegations comes from a British agent who has no specific knowledge of the incident but "knows from experience" that Adams would have been consulted? Even in the court of public opinion this does not rise to the level of evidence. It's stupid to even call it a news story.
It won't stop the usual crew of demented senile obsessive from hysterically churning out ever-more-lurid fantasies for the next 137 pages though...it's hilarious to watch.

Just Jack

Which former IRA member?
A British agent according to Spotlight.

Staters are going to look silly again. Remember when the invested heavily in Sean O'Callaghan :lol:

Jack O Neill

A British agent according to Spotlight.

Staters are going to look silly again. Remember when the invested heavily in Sean O'Callaghan :lol:
now now don't mention seanie , that usually leads to a frenzy of jean and gerry posts

eoghanacht

We seem to have a lot of insomniacs posting on P.ie, that or they're unemployable wasters that can sit through the night posting here.

I expect this thread to run and run whilst the same lads ignore the British state murdering hundreds of people up north.

Jack O Neill

We seem to have a lot of insomniacs posting on P.ie, that or they're unemployable wasters that can sit through the night posting here.

I expect this thread to run and run whilst the same lads ignore the British state murdering hundreds of people up north.
or one insomniac and his many socks ?

Kev408

A BBC TV show has made some accusation against Gerry Adams, TD and President of Sinn Fein.

The accusation is described in this Independent article:

Gerry Adams sanctioned the killing of British spy, claims former IRA man - Independent.ie

I find the claim interesting, in that a republican is making the claim, and denying that IR dissidents killed the informer involved in the scenario.
A BBC show did NOt make 'accusation' (sic) about Gerry Adams - a former IRA man on the show did. It is very interesting to see the likes of dimples and cruimh trusting the word of an ex-IRA man. As someone just said on the shytrag's website : just to be clear, all IRA men are bad and completely and utterly lack credibility unless they say something bad about Gerry Adams in which case they are bastions of honesty. LOL.

SideysGhost

In my defence it's 19:43 where I am, but yeah I do notice that quite a few of the usual hysterics all claim to be in Ireland/UK, but are usually to be found posting furiously at 4am Irish time...every day. Curious, that ;)

They all pointedly ignored, and are still ignoring, the "Civil War" thread about British death squads & collusion from yesterday, so the snivelling hypocrisy is more blatant than usual. Awful pathetic excuses for human beings really.

Roisin3

Well he does have privacy rights.

Shinners are always wailing stuff like "well if anyone has any evidence then go to the police and report it". Let's hope that "Martin" does just that, so that Jarry may end up facing charges this time.

According to the article "Martin" already told his RUC handlers.

A fella told Martin the IRA killed Donaldson. Martin said the fella who told him was an active IRA man. Martin says the IRA wouldn't have done that without Gerry Adams' say so.

That would go far in court.

Fullforward

An un-named person makes an uncorroborated accusation that is in no way investigated by those who wish to spread such rubbish far and wide. Seems like a SOLID case tome............see you in court.

Is there an Election in the air?

Fullforward

A BBC show did NOt make 'accusation' (sic) about Gerry Adams - a former IRA man on the show did. It is very interesting to see the likes of dimples and cruimh trusting the word of an ex-IRA man. As someone just said on the shytrag's website : just to be clear, all IRA men are bad and completely and utterly lack credibility unless they say something bad about Gerry Adams in which case they are bastions of honesty. LOL.

No proof of that either.An ALLEGED former member. These fairy tails only grow legs if we give them ANY level of credibility.

Fullforward

By the way............why is there any surprise here for the West Brit lackies?They believe that Adams was the Chief of staff etc etc etc so is it not logical FOR THEM to assume he sanctioned everything from the sinking of the Titanic to the brutal murder of Cock Robin?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom