• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Gerry Adams Prostate!

spidermom

Adams underwent laser surgery on prostate problem during US trip - National News - Independent.ie

This kind of thing drives me nuts... though I should know better at this stage!
The height of hypocrisy from Adams to pontificate about the difficulties in the health service for Joe Public...and to fly off to the US for his laser treatment. It IS available in this country...publically as well as privately!!

The article states that no Sinn Fein funds were used.....it was an issue for Mr Adams himself.

LORDY...if you're on the average industrial wage????????...how could you possibly afford it??????

:-(

spidermom

Apologies...will correct!

Boy M5

One thing I don't score political points about is Cancer.

Kev408

Sympathy is due. Gerry suffers with this because he's been fingered so often.

EvotingMachine0197

Gerry Adams is a major impediment to SF acceptance in this Republic.

I will never vote SF so long as he is a part of the party.

That is all.

ruserious

The Indo is a flaming rag for trying to do-in SF at every opportunity especially when it deals with health problems. Don't buy the fecking thing.

Boy M5

Cop on. Not because its Adams. Rather, its cancer.

spidermom

LOL...like none of did for lenihan????

Lordy aren't we getting fierce PC all of a sudden.....PLUS..if you read the article it suggests it was for prostatic enlargement....which is a very common condition in men of a certain age!!

Ren84

Adams underwent laser surgery on prostate problem during US trip - National News - Independent.ie

This kind of thing drives me nuts... though I should know better at this stage!
The height of hypocrisy from Adams to pontificate about the difficulties in the health service for Joe Public...and to fly off to the US for his laser treatment. It IS available in this country...publically as well as privately!!

The article states that no Sinn Fein funds were used.....it was an issue for Mr Adams himself.

LORDY...if you're on the average industrial wage????????...how could you possibly afford it??????

:-(
Seriously, this is what gets you upset? :|

spidermom

They did harneys haircut in the USA?????

Why not this??
The Indo is a flaming rag for trying to do-in SF at every opportunity especially when it deals with health problems. Don't buy the fecking thing.

mary_queen_of_the_gael

Prostate. Often a problem for men getting on in life, more often those who have been bold boys and have had to visit STI clinics at one time or another. One cannot beat Holy Scripture which urges us to remember the Lord in the days of our youth.
Christopher Hitchens had a field day on Mother Teresa for getting US medical treatment, something Hitchens also got for his disgusting use of cigarettes.
I would not be too hard on Adams, who probably used the time lying on his back and thinking of Ireland and his various bank accounts to brief his handlers.

Anyway, I am sure it wil be a happy new year for Adams and all his family;)

Colin M

Not Adams' biggest fan, but this is typical Indo agenda filled stuff. They really deserve to go out of business.

jackryan

Hope he recovers! but I don't know too many on the AIW who could get that treatment?

EvotingMachine0197

BTW Spidermom, there should be an apostorophe after "Adams" to indicate the possessive case.

Gerry Adams' Prostate!

Just getting that in before Astral.

Hulah.