Gerry Adams revealed as being Jack the Ripper

Lúidín

Shock revelations have revealed that Gerry Adams was in fact Jack the Ripper, the notorious Victorian murderer. Senior figures now believe that after a century of investigation the true identity can at last be told. Sources close to the Whitechapel constabulary are confident of the positive identification which is widely believed by people in senior security circles, according to a confidential source that must remain anonymous.

Sinn Féin spokespeople have refused to deny the truth of the story.

automaticforthepeople

Zoo this thread. We all know it was the Duke of Clarence, Queen Victoria's grandson. Adams may be around a long time, but he's not that long around.
Mind you I see where you are coming from on this one, one of the Rippers victims was a young widow too.

Jack O Neill

Shock revelations have revealed that Gerry Adams was in fact Jack the Ripper, the notorious Victorian murderer. Senior figures now believe that after a century of investigation the true identity can at last be told. Sources close to the Whitechapel constabulary are confident of the positive identification which is widely believed by people in senior security circles, according to a confidential source that must remain anonymous.

That is an unconfirmed story and just more evidence of the bias and sectarianism of independent media, i demand you withdraw before its reported

Jack O Neill

Zoo this thread. We all know it was the Duke of Clarence, Queen Victoria's grandson. Adams may be around a long time, but he's not that long around.
Mind you I see where you are coming from on this one, one of the Rippers victims was a young widow too.
really , who did she spy for ?

Old Mr Grouser

venusian

Sez it all really!

EUrJokingMeRight

Jack the Ripper and Gerry Adams have never been seen in the same room at the same time.

This raises far too many doubts for civil society imho.

Although Enda has done Jack but yet, inexplicably, Gerry lives on!

Far too confusing for civil society to comprehend imho.

Was Enda ever in the TUI?

GDPR

In further developments it can be revealed that Gerry has a preference for y fronts, supporters of boxers are up in arms alleging that Adams is spreading dissidence in the hipster movement.

between the bridges

Moi could have sworn tis fred was longer, did you know who make comments disappear...

D

Deleted member 34656

So can I take it that the 'where's Jarry' meme is dead in the water?

Roman Emperor

That is an unconfirmed story and just more evidence of the bias and sectarianism of independent media, i demand you withdraw before its reported

No doubt a vicious campaign perpetrated by faceless securocrats in Whitehall and anti-republican elements in the west-brit media.

Karloff

No doubt a vicious campaign perpetrated by faceless securocrats in Whitehall and anti-republican elements in the west-brit media.
A rare moment when a poster thinks he has perfected sarcasm yet does not realise he has reproduced a statement of total truth instead.

Hogsback

I've nothing against SF but if Adams doesn't step down from the Ripper role immediately and give someone else a shot, they will not rise any further in the polls.

D

Deleted member 34656

I've nothing against SF but if Adams doesn't step down from the Ripper role immediately and give someone else a shot, they will not rise any further in the polls.
He's been missing for so long that everyone's asking where he is.

How much of a shot do people need?

12 bens

Check out Hyam Hyams Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Hyam Hyams: Portrait of a Suspect

...nuff said!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies