Gerry Kelly to tackle MILF.

Mr Crowley

Kelly and Powell head peace talks
By Barry McCaffrey
13/01/09
Sinn Fein's Gerry Kelly and Tony Blair's former chief-of-staff Jonathan Powell are this morning holding crucial peace talks with warring factions in the Philippines.
Irish News: Kelly and Powell head peace talks

Kelly has teamed up with Powell to engage in talks with the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF).
Hope the MILF don't get as badly screwed as PSF were in the GFA negotiations.

Eorna

I thought there was going to be a picture of Miriam o'Callaghan.

Bobert

I thought he was squaring up up against a yummy mummy...

Wasn't G Kelly shagging one of the Kennedys ????? A bit of a minger apparently too. One for the cause I suppose, but Im sure hes glad he didnt have to stiff C Ruane, that would be a step too far. Even the Northern Nationalists are not that oppresed.

Bobert

Can you prove that? If not, retract!

Maxi101

The title of this thread is very misleading. However, if one thing is certain, the MILF always get screwed.

ArtyQueing

I have just googled MILF - this site is an education in itself but one I would rather not have had in this case - very unfortunate acronym so can anyone tell me what/who the hell MILF is without the filth please?

MILF without the Filth - time to start campaigning

Pat Mc Larnon

Wasn't G Kelly shagging one of the Kennedys ????? A bit of a minger apparently too. One for the cause I suppose, but Im sure hes glad he didnt have to stiff C Ruane, that would be a step too far. Even the Northern Nationalists are not that oppresed.

If you are going to be vulgar at least try and get the facts right. The smear centred around Martha Pope the then CoS to former senator George Mitchell and Kelly. The story was 'broke' by the Mail on Sunday and the Sunday World alleging an affair between the two.

The Mail on Sunday reportedly paid out $375k in damages to her and the Sunday World $225k.

Pat Mc Larnon

Those poor, poor Filipinos.
On the plus side, at least it keeps him out of North Belfast for a few days.
If we send them money, will they keep him, do you think?
Poor old JC you just can't get over Gerry's part in decimating the SDLP in North Belfast.

Truth.ie

If you are going to be vulgar at least try and get the facts right. The smear centred around Martha Pope the then CoS to former senator George Mitchell and Kelly. The story was 'broke' by the Mail on Sunday and the Sunday World alleging an affair between the two.

The Mail on Sunday reportedly paid out $375k in damages to her and the Sunday World $225k.
How much did Kelly get?

constitutionus

JCSkinner

Website
skinflicks.blogspot.com
Poor old JC you just can't get over Gerry's part in decimating the SDLP in North Belfast.
Oh, I wouldn't dispute Kelly's done some decimating in his time. But it had nothing to do with electoral politics.

evercloserunion

I would definitely vote for a MILF party in Ireland.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies