• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

'Get out of your house! We have a bonfire to burn'

Marcella

Is there a societal answer to the problem of working class unionist ‘culture’ ?

Personally, I’m beginning to think that the people that gave the USA the hillbillies are past trying to save from themselves.

between the bridges

Is there a societal answer to the problem of working class unionist ‘culture’ ?

Personally, I’m beginning to think that the people that gave the USA the hillbillies are past trying to save from themselves.
Watch ye don't narrow it down too much ye might leave some of themuns out...

Round tower

Belfast council ends bid to remove Avoniel bonfire - calls on police to act over leaks and trespass

the UVF running the show and have threatened violence but still we have hardly a word (if any) from their supposed political leaders .. seriously where is Snarlene & co ?

it seems wee Seamy Bwyson, unionisms "go to man" is calling the shots .. how uplifting this must be for proper unionists .. NOT

Trespassing on council property and wont feck off ...... I suppose its just unionisms disgusting sense of entitlement strikes again ... what a disgrace
According to the UTV news this evening, not sure if it's the same person is supposed to have received deaath threats, is their proof and off who or is it a hoax that it would put pressure on the BC to change their minds.
They say they could not get any contractors to remove the bonefires, did they contact contractors in the South, i am sure their would be plenty who would go up and distmanle them.

AhNowStop

According to the UTV news this evening, not sure if it's the same person is supposed to have received deaath threats, is their proof and off who or is it a hoax that it would put pressure on the BC to change their minds.
They say they could not get any contractors to remove the bonefires, did they contact contractors in the South, i am sure their would be plenty who would go up and distmanle them.
Apparently they had a company lined up to do it but some scumbag decided it’s more important for infantile loyalists to burn toxic waste and put property at risk than to keep the identities of the contractors safe from loyalist paramilitaries aka the UVF .....

Unfortunately BCC still has plenty of these sort of supremacist bigoted entitled fukwits in its membership

As for subsequently looking down south, there’s the timing issue and sure what’s to stop that’s fukwits from giving out their names too ....

It’s pathetic but this is the sort of sh1t we’ve had to put up with for years .... we’re getting there though .. slowly but surely the knuckledraggers will be brought kicking & screaming into the 21st century

likesfish

for next year crowd fund for one of these FV180 Combat Engineer Tractor For Sale - Almost New (CET) 18 tons of bullet proof buldozer reduce a bonfire to splinters in minutes then on to the next one even give it a new paint scheme maybe stripes? green orange and whats the other colour)

Catahualpa

Website
irelandinhistory.blogspot.com
Apparently scummy sources within Belfast council have leaked the names of the contractor involved so they had to pull out ...

putting peoples lives at risk so a pile of degenerate scumbags can burn tyres and endanger property all in the name of "kulture" .....

I do hope this is thoroughly reported across the water in Britain
The British Army have thousands of their troops based in the North

- they haven't gone away you know...

Why cant Ms Bradley get them on the move

- and ORDER them to take away these materials that are a danger to Public Safety?

Se0samh

Watch ye don't narrow it down too much ye might leave some of themuns out...
Did you ever have to get out of your house because some unionists wanted to build a bonefire next to it, Droichead?...I haven't had that particular pleasure myself, though I did have to get out of mine because some unionists wanted to burn it...presumably as an expression of something or other...:rolleyes:

Newrybhoy

The British Army have thousands of their troops based in the North

- they haven't gone away you know...

Why cant Ms Bradley get them on the move

- and ORDER them to take away these materials that are a danger to Public Safety?
Jeez troops on the streets, do you want the poor Shinners to have a seizure?

Newrybhoy

Did you ever have to get out of your house because some unionists wanted to build a bonefire next to it, Droichead?...I haven't had that particular pleasure myself, though I did have to get out of mine because some unionists wanted to burn it...presumably as an expression of something or other...:rolleyes:
There must have been as many living in Bombay St as there were fighting in the GPO.

Mickeymac

The good thing about the 12th is that it's good for tourism in the South as many NI people goes South to get out of the place.

Funniest comment I have read for a long time...........

The dick head of the OO and Grand Wizard said on public radio in response to tourism......I shit you not said.......

"Visiting tourists see the twalfth celebrations as another Marti Gras"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mickeymac

paving the way indeed MM (y)

Huge problem exists presently in the sick counties, the British government are facilitating law breaking (their laws) in allowing unionist thugs to take over taxpayer funded properties there and all condoned by the DUP whose votes, shortly, are crucial to maintain a far right racist government in London.

This will not end well....trust me.

likesfish

Think its less allowing more trying to avoid an open conflict the DUP should be getting a grip on these idiots

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies