"Get the last of yer Hutch and Kinahan hoodies"

Fullforward

According to a report in the Indo today a clothing company are flogging the items on line.

"Irish-based Craic Clothing, which operates under the German online retailer Spreadshirt, has advertised the attire on its website and social media accounts."

Some of the biggest and most dangerous gangs in America are known for and by their gang colours and items like these will become a badge of pride for the wannabe gangsters in Dublin and most likely will be followed by others.

Where is the commissioner when you need one?

Should some move be made to make them illegal, should the company face sanctions?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/irish-business-under-fire-for-despicable-hutchkinahan-gang-feud-clothing-36127621.html

[/IMG]

between the bridges

Tis them the same wans ye get yer defeated army t-shirt from...

Sync

They're both pretty bad. I guess the green one. At a push. Seems influenced by McGregor crown one.

The blue one needed more polish on the graphic, and the colours are too Golden State Warriors for my liking.

Fullforward

They're both pretty bad. I guess the green one. At a push. Seems influenced by McGregor crown one.

The blue one needed more polish on the graphic, and the colours are too Golden State Warriors for my liking.
What are the odds that a rag like the Sunday World gets a photo of some hoods in prison wearing the tops?

between the bridges

Tis there a bullseye on the back...

Sister Mercedes

I don't like the m...f... part.

I don't mind encouraging gangland violence, but i draw the line at bad language.

Spirit Of Newgrange

maybe we can all wear these and shame our impotent judiciary for allowing narcoterrorism to rule our streets.

it does look like the death of Veronica Guerin was all in vain ?

Sync

I don't like the m...f... part.

I don't mind encouraging gangland violence, but i draw the line at bad language.
True. You'd go bright red if you met someone you knew.

And whatever about "old school", fine: that's a mindset and attitude.

But "cartel"? Come on boys. Head over to Bogota or Tia Juana and tell them you're in a cartel. Then you'll find out what's what.

blinding

I am surprised that either a Kinakan or a Hutch are not on the shortlist for the Garda Commissioner .......

Our ' Law and Order " is a laughing stock .

Sync

maybe we can all wear these and shame our impotent judiciary for allowing narcoterrorism to rule our streets.

it does look like the death of Veronica Guerin was all in vain ?
They can take my streets, they'll never take my fashion sense.

Fullforward

Fook the Kinahans and Hutch scum, Foxrock massive rule!

Fullforward

They can take my streets, they'll never take my fashion sense.
I'm with Michael Jackson on this one, Crips rule Mo Fo...........

[/IMG]

Fullforward

Dublin gangs are so far behind. You need to get your gang tatoos, colours, personalised guns and more importantly.....your dance!

Crip walk..................

[video=youtube;HeOhChcgpDs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeOhChcgpDs[/video]

Paddyc

I remember in the 1980's some enterprising scallywag was selling t-shirts with a picture of the Kray twins and the "Eastenders" logo underneath.

He got a visit from some (ahem) associates of the Krays, who were still alive at the time and royalties were duly paid for the use of their image.

drjimryan2

similar to what is on sale in the Sinn Fein/ira shop on Parnell square........

perhaps they will stock these too....

milipod

Nearly as dangerous as wearing a Jedward t-shirt.

New Threads

Most Replies