Get the Popcorn - Prince Harry strikes again!

former wesleyan

You think that's bad ? Read the rant about him by the newly elected Labour MP for Westminster.

Dame_Enda

Would be first marriage of an immediate royal family member to a Catholic since the Royal Marriages Act 1772/8 and the first since the ban on an heir to the throne marrying a Catholic was lifted 2 years ago.

EUrJokingMeRight

Would be first marriage of an immediate royal family member to a Catholic since the Royal Marriages Act 1772/8 and the first since the ban on an heir to the throne marrying a Catholic was lifted 2 years ago.
A mixed race catholic???

Dear lord, Lizzo needs to sit down.

In fairness I kind of agree. I wouldnt want any of my children marrying certain religious folk. That's a special kind of crazy right there.

Catalpast

Aindriu

Gimme some, Ginger... my mommy and daddy say they paid for that popcorn with their taxes!
Mummy please. He isn't North American and neither is the child.

Aindriu

WATCH: Prince Harry's reaction when he caught little girl pinching his popcorn - Independent.ie

Now to be fair to Prince Harry this is the real thing not a photograph taken out of it, where he was really good and sweet to the little girl. I wonder did her parents or the couple that was with her know who he was.
She is the daughter of one of the British Invictus athletes who was sat the other side of his wife. They are personal friends with Harry. He is very down to earth. Unlike his pompous ar$e of a father.

Niall996

Were the DUP consulted?

Catalpast

BO: Which one Harold?

PH: eh my na....never mind...that one over there...

BO: Young fella - that's a little girl your pointing at...

PH: But she stole my POPCORN!

BO: and Hillary once stole my cookie jar instead of baking some herself - but I got her back

PH: What Happened

Last edited:

Karloff

Buzz Off Kid - I paid for these myself....
You know kids are full of germs they put their hands into all kinds of places.

Mommy never touches anyone with her bare hands she always wears gloves.

Round tower

She is the daughter of one of the British Invictus athletes who was sat the other side of his wife. They are personal friends with Harry. He is very down to earth. Unlike his pompous ar$e of a father.
I seen this in the paper before it was on here, i did not know that they were friends, if u seen the OP u would think Harry was bad to the girl

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies