• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Gilllard Forced To Fight Party Leadership Battle Again

General Urko

Yes, the Welsh born Austrailian PM has told her party colleagues - To take their best shot as she is to hold a leadership ballot, yet again on Thursday (today) for her position in The Austrailian labour party and premiership!
She is lagging behind badly in the polls with 6 months to go to a GE! They sensibly have maximum parliamentary terms of 3 tears!
It seems machismo even practiced by women is the norm in Aussie politics!
Kevin "eat his own ear wax" Rudd seems set to make a comeback!

Australian PM Julia Gillard calls leadership ballot amid party revolt - Telegraph

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
It's all over. Labor are a shocking shower of muppets altogether.

Boy M5

Did Baby Brutal & Vlad provide advice to the rebels?

owedtojoy

Yes, the Welsh born Austrailian PM has told her party colleagues - To take their best shot as she is to hold a leadership ballot, yet again on Thursday (today) for her position in The Austrailian labour party and premiership!
She is lagging behind badly in the polls with 6 months to go to a GE! They sensibly have maximum parliamentary terms of 3 tears!
It seems machismo even practiced by women is the norm in Aussie politics!
Kevin "eat his own ear wax" Rudd seems set to make a comeback!

Australian PM Julia Gillard calls leadership ballot amid party revolt - Telegraph
If Gillard has proved anything, it is that she has two balls more than Kevin Rudd has.

Rudd, for all his popularity, was a disastrous Prime Minister.

Analyzer

The Aussie Looper party could do better than both of these two fakes.

But they don't seem bothered about it.

controller

All Gillard ever proves is that she would have made a good member of Da Berts Fianna Failure.

Zach Dingle

Well Le Mass always said FF were the Irish Labour party in reality! A friend of mine with a keen interest in UK politics said that in parts of Scotland where they had 80-90% of support, the level of corruption within the Scottish Labour party would leave even our own maFFia party in the haypenny place!

General Urko

She has survived!

Gillard retains Australian leadership after challenge flop - CNN.com

It's a bit surprising that given that the country has had over 20 years of continuous growth and has avoided the banking issues, almost universal, that she is in such difficulties in the opinion polls!
I reckon Rudd felt he couldn't win the next GE and will strike upon her defeat again!

storybud1

She has survived!

It's a bit surprising that given that the country has had over 20 years of continuous growth and has avoided the banking issues, almost universal, that she is in such difficulties in the opinion polls!
I reckon Rudd felt he couldn't win the next GE and will strike upon her defeat again!
Natural resources that help sustain the Chinese economy, a very underpopulated Country and a no nonsense approach to crime,welfare tourist immigration,business, education,sport, The Aussies would have to be stupid to mess it up.

controller

She has survived!

She has a lot of skeletons, dodgy dealings and has unanswered questions over political corruption

General Urko

She has a lot of skeletons, dodgy dealings and has unanswered questions over political corruption
So as was already said Fianna Fail are the Irish Labour party and the Australian Labour party are Fianna Fail with sunburn!:roll:

flavirostris

She is a tough burd. I wouldn't like to be going up against her.

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
She is a tough burd. I wouldn't like to be going up against her.
She's deeply unpopular. She assassinated a popular sitting prime minister, has no principals, caved into the mining lobby, poured billions of our money into useless and extravagantly wasteful building projects for her mates in the unions and turned our surplus into a defecit. What's not to love. The mad monk will win the next election. That's how bad she is.

flavirostris

She's deeply unpopular. She assassinated a popular sitting prime minister, has no principals, caved into the mining lobby, poured billions of our money into useless and extravagantly wasteful building projects for her mates in the unions and turned our surplus into a defecit. What's not to love. The mad monk will win the next election. That's how bad she is.
You know the scene there better than me and I bow to your knowledge but she comes across as having a backbone of steel. Somebody you would write off at your peril.

controller

You know the scene there better than me and I bow to your knowledge but she comes across as having a backbone of steel. Somebody you would write off at your peril.
Would you say the same about Da Bert??

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies