Gilmore Speech Castlebar Hotel Sat.16th Oct.2010

Anyone interested in hearing Eamon Gilmore T.D. Leader of the Labour Party will be welcome to his closing address which will be given at 4.30pm. at The Breaffy Woods Hotel, Castlebar tomorrow afternoon at the end of a day long conference.

There will be a debate on Health at 11.30am chaired by Dr. Jerry Cowley. The panel will consist of Deputy Jan O'Sullivan, Cllr, Colm Keaveney Galway County Council SIPTU and Dr. Martin Daley, Rural Doctors Assoc. and former President IMO TBC

After lunch a debate on the Rural Economy will begin at 2.45pm. Willie Penrose T.D. Susan O'Keeffe Candidate Sligo/N Leitrim, Paul Keyes, Western Development Council and Jimmy Harte, Donegal County Council will make up the panel.

Address by Eamon Gilmore at 4.30pm. All are welcome.

petervalhala

Expecting Gilmore to say where he will find the savings, or revenue, necessary to bridge the current budget deficit is like asking Gerry Adams if he was ever a member of the IRA.

Perhaps Eamon's speech will announce he plans to use quantitive easing (printing money), this novel approach to money shortages was first used by his comrades in the Workers Party thirty years ago

turdsl

Nobody in Fianna Fail is in a position to point the finger at anyone else.We have seen the helicopters arrive at the Galway tent to support Bertie,We have seen the destruction Cowen presided over as minister of Finance, We have seen the utter failure of Brian Lenihan to improve our finances, in fact we are now in a much worse
position than when he took over 2 years ago, They have led us to the most disgraceful period in our history, We need to have an election now, our credibility
is gone, There can be no hope of recovery until the electorate have their say who is to lift us out of the mess this government has landed us in.

Expecting Gilmore to say where he will find the savings, or revenue, necessary to bridge the current budget deficit is like asking Gerry Adams if he was ever a member of the IRA.

Perhaps Eamon's speech will announce he plans to use quantitive easing (printing money), this novel approach to money shortages was first used by his comrades in the Workers Party thirty years ago
So when does a politician become "clean" enough for you petervalhala?

We have ongoing TODAY the most horrendous consequences imaginable of almost 15 years of corruption and you immediately come up with your scummy remark about Gilmore, who was a very young man at that time, had never anything to do with anything illegal and has shown his class, intelligence and something totally alien to your FF puppet masters, honesty over the last 30 odd years.

I thought some local people would like to attend, hence this information. Put their points of view across, ask questions. But no. The usual scum rises to the surface. I don't know why I bother.

You are pathetic. Never anything useful or informative to say. Just trolling.

TommyO'Brien

Is there any chance that he might actually get around to having policy? :rolleyes: He is great at the soundbites. Some policies (and not just padding your 'policy' pages with speeches and an Education policy that runs to just two pages!:eek:) are needed.

turdsl

The standard of smear must be removed from our political system. The sooner we have an election the better chance we have of leaving behind us the standard that has left ua a laughing stock around the world.

Is there any chance that he might actually get around to having policy? :rolleyes: He is great at the soundbites. Some policies (and not just padding your 'policy' pages with speeches and an Education policy that runs to just two pages!:eek:) are needed.
Why don't you come and ask him Tommy?

The standard of smear must be removed from our political system. The sooner we have an election the better chance we have of leaving behind us the standard that has left ua a laughing stock around the world.

I tell you turdsi, the same old shlte, day in, day out, singing from the same hymn sheet. God, some people are so boring!!!!!!

TommyO'Brien

True Republican

Comrade Eamonn has the solution to all of Ireland's problems, he'll wave a magic wand and everything will once again be fine with the economy. I'm sick and tired of listening to his braindead, populist rethoric.

Comrade Eamonn has the solution to all of Ireland's problems, he'll wave a magic wand and everything will once again be fine with the economy. I'm sick and tired of listening to his braindead, populist rethoric.
I am talking about a politician here. Not the bloody Messiah! And what by the way, is a True Republican? Are there Untrue Republicans? And who knows the bloody difference. No change that. Who bloody cares?

And if I see that expression "populist" one more time I will burst a blood vessel. It's like 10,000 posters all go to the same "trolling class" and the only word they can spell is "populist" Fecking eejits.

oggy

Endless trolling by the ABFF, in fact its a way of life for them, and we in FF take it on the chin and do a bit of poking back. But hey, when FG and Labour are trolled its the crime of the century every time ! And this pair of wimp parties want to run the country ??? Long time since I used the word crybabies but its a good one for the ABFF

Cellach

Endless trolling by the ABFF, in fact its a way of life for them, and we in FF take it on the chin and do a bit of poking back. But hey, when FG and Labour are trolled its the crime of the century every time ! And this pair of wimp parties want to run the country ??? Long time since I used the word crybabies but its a good one for the ABFF
You believe I should choose how to exercise my franchise by studying responses to trolling on internet forums by anonymous individuals claiming to represent this or that party? Fair play to ye for taking it on the chin, ye've won my vote.

Go bash a few more pensioners why don't you? Or better still, leave them lying in hospital corridors to die, like the 3rd. World country your disgusting party has turned us into.

You lot ought to be hiding your heads in shame.

oggy

Go bash a few more pensioners why don't you? Or better still, leave them lying in hospital corridors to die, like the 3rd. World country your disgusting party has turned us into.

You lot ought to be hiding your heads in shame.

Two years away from 100th anniversary and still the Labour Party has nothing to show for its existence. We know who should be hanging their heads in shame and apologising to the working people of Ireland. Perhaps you will ask Gilmore is Labour going to forget its anniversary as its wimp buddies in FG did on their 75th

Cellach

And ye celebrate anniversaries as well, jaysus where do I sign up?

Two years away from 100th anniversary and still the Labour Party has nothing to show for its existence. We know who should be hanging their heads in shame and apologising to the working people of Ireland. Perhaps you will ask Gilmore is Labour going to forget its anniversary as its wimp buddies in FG did on their 75th
Foggy, go lose yourself in the FFog that you all obviously live your lives in.

New Threads

Most Replies