Gino Kenny evicted from constituency office

Dame_Enda

Duff and Phelps, the receivers. have reportedly evicted Gino Kenny TD from his constituency office. Promontoria, a subsidiary of the US vulture - sorry I mean private equity fund -Cerberus, owned the loan on the property. This is despite the fact that reportedly, the mortgagor had already recently granted a lease.

We all remember Cerberus's legal action against Mick Wallace TD after he criticised their activities in Northern Ireland regarding NAMA.

Is this payback for taking on the vulture funds?

Kenny who is out of the country, says he only heard of the appointment of the receiver on Monday and complains he wasnt given enough time to respond.

The receiver says:

Irish Times said:
The TD was given notice on July 13th, said the receiver, adding that it had requested the property be vacated before 5pm on July 19th. The receiver took possession of the property, formerly Clare’s Pizzeria, on July 22nd.....“Whilst the mortgagor may have purported to have granted Deputy Kenny a lease or licence of the property, in light of the receiver’s appointment on February 15th, 2016, any such lease or licence is invalid and unenforceable,” the receiver said.

Wascurito

Why is the forum still called United Left Alliance?

That's about 5 name changes ago. :roll:

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
F*ck him. He is a liar if he is pretending to be shocked. Quite frankly I don't care if he is raped with menaces.

He bought the ticket. Let him take the ride.

Mick Mac

F*ck him. He is a liar if he is pretending to be shocked. Quite frankly I don't care if he is raped with menaces.

Weird thing to say.

Mick Mac

Duff and Phelps, the receivers. have reportedly evicted Gino Kenny TD from his constituency office. Promontoria, a subsidiary of the US vulture - sorry I mean private equity fund -Cerberus, owned the loan on the property. This is despite the fact that reportedly, the mortgagor had already recently granted a lease.

We all remember Cerberus's legal action against Mick Wallace TD after he criticised their activities in Northern Ireland regarding NAMA.

Is this payback for taking on the vulture funds?

Kenny who is out of the country, says he only heard of the appointment of the receiver on Monday and complains he wasnt given enough time to respond.

The receiver says:
Sounds like a payback.

RodShaft

Charming.

Peppermint

Care to put some meat on this slur? You dislike him obviously, but hoping he's raped?? Why?
It's a very nasty post... unless you've got some serious excuse?

SuirView

Who?

constitutionus

Sounds like a vendetta to me .

I pass that office on the bus regularly and its not the type of place business are falling all over themselves to rent .

Congalltee

To be fair it's neither defamatory or incitement.
Accusing a representative of the people of lying and pretending is defamatory (such a case could be met by a successful defence, but using the word "if" doesn't make assize proof).

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies