Glenanne Gang - the legacy.

SgtBilko

Seems like there's always new depths to plunge on p.ie.
New depths? We're not at the bottom yet Oboe. With sewer rats like P O'Neil and Just Jack around, I fear there's a fair few fathoms to plummet to yet.

idle tim

It was a simple question Slabber - were you ever raped by a Catholic priest? Or for that matter, were you ever raped by a member of The Republican movement? The reason I ask this, is because many kids who are abused as children go on to become violent as adults. Now we all know that The Not So Christian Brothers and The Sisters of No Mercy abused and molested countless Irish kids, many of whom went on to become violent Irish Republicans. I was just wondering if this is your story? Or if not, what about your older brother? Also, was he raped in prison by other Republicans or did he take part in such actions himself? Don't tell me it didn't go on, it happens in most prisons...
Ever hear of the "Lost Children" EO?.Try google,it might open your eyes somewhat!.Enjoy your journey into a very murky world indeed!.

Boiled Oysters Malloy

Oh look, Sharpy is talking about child rape again.

vinoboy

Poo O'Neil is suffering some form of inferiority complex for not having been an active Provo ,17 years after ceasefire his approach is to go online and spew rubbish .He seems obsessed with Unionism and not in a good way , mind you he was suspended from IR.net for being sectarian , that takes some doing.Works in a call centre ,hope he does not deal with Newsletter readers ,ho ho . Complete eejit .

Ren84

New depths? We're not at the bottom yet Oboe. With sewer rats like P O'Neil and Just Jack around, I fear there's a fair few fathoms to plummet to yet.
Have you forgotten your mate EnglishAbsurder talking of rape at every opportunity he can find? :roll:

vinoboy

It was a simple question Slabber - were you ever raped by a Catholic priest? Or for that matter, were you ever raped by a member of The Republican movement? The reason I ask this, is because many kids who are abused as children go on to become violent as adults. Now we all know that The Not So Christian Brothers and The Sisters of No Mercy abused and molested countless Irish kids, many of whom went on to become violent Irish Republicans. I was just wondering if this is your story? Or if not, what about your older brother? Also, was he raped in prison by other Republicans or did he take part in such actions himself? Don't tell me it didn't go on, it happens in most prisons...
For some light relief ,go on to Youtube and listen to "Ned calls Catholic Town ",you will enjoy it EO .Very funny .

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Poo O'Neil is suffering some form of inferiority complex for not having been an active Provo ,17 years after ceasefire his approach is to go online and spew rubbish .He seems obsessed with Unionism and not in a good way , mind you he was suspended from IR.net for being sectarian , that takes some doing.Works in a call centre ,hope he does not deal with Newsletter readers ,ho ho . Complete eejit .
Have you forgotten your mate EnglishAbsurder talking of rape at every opportunity he can find? And how in God's name could anyone have an inferiority complex about a Scotch mouth coming onto a .ie forum to gob off about the UVF etc :roll:

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
It was Scotch mouth who brought in rape and molestation etc. That's why he wears his poppy in honour of great, great, great grandadddy who was gang raped down below decks in the Royal Navy on the high seas for years on end. Getting buggered for Queen and country :lol:

C

Castle Ray

The persistent allegations of sex abuse, rape etc has gone on long enough. Can those engaged in it please desist? It is serving no purpose except irrelevant sectarian taunting.

Pat Mc Larnon

Excellent news, reported here that this grouping has indeed been refused funding and has to pay back monies owed.

Last edited:
C

Castle Ray

£340k is some amount to pay back. There must be significant irregularities.

james toney

In a shock disclosure to no one......Previously unseen British army intelligence documents have linked undercover British soldier Robert Nairac to the Miami Showband Massacre.

The terrorist Glennane Gang, a secret informal alliance of loyalists who carried out killings of many innocent Catholics and nationalists, have been implicated in the killings.
Members are thought to have acted as double agents for British military intelligence.

Stephen Travers was right.....“We were targeted because the British wanted our government to seal the border so that the IRA wouldn’t be able to cross easily into the relative safety of the south after committing some sort of atrocity,”

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies