Global Heat Wave: Is This The New Climate Change Normal?:

RasherHash

EB3c8osWkAAFFkJ?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Turbinator

Temp_Records_Eur20190004_zpsvqyhuzyq.jpg

New national temperature records in the European Heat Wave of 2019. What is the remarkable is the incremental increase - over 2C in some cases.
As cities get bigger they get hotter - I suggest you read up on the UHI effect.

Breeal

BPIOMASIceVolumeAnomalyCurrentV2.1.png

Ahem …………..
but didn't YOU post a graph from the same source (the above graph) in post #451 LOL !!!!!

& as for me not knowing "how to read a graph" ??
anyway, it looks like that YOU don't know "how to read a graph", as the graph you posted shows a loss of c. 14 million cubic. km., or c. 70% of Artic sea ice over the 40 years of satellite monitoring LOL !!!!

now, you've been spoofing a lot here recently about "real world data".
well, the above graph is a rare example of you posting "real world data".

tosach maith, leath na h-oibre !!
Incorrect, you posted a cherry picked chart, I posted a chart from the same source showing the ice has been stable for the last 10 years.

Here's a chart showing ice extent for the last 10 years....sept-monthly-2017final.png

You know your first account got banned because you were behaving the exact same way you are now. Don't worry, when Mangaire3 comes squirming I'll still be here to laugh my a$$ off at you :)

The definition of stupidity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results.....

Breeal

According to the Norwegian Meteorological Institute there is little or no change in sea ice volume in the past ten years...

QLIOXu0dFEi4DtFxFYazwGuyau56ZOtnT3ufpfpgZijXXFhExA.png
Here's another chart that uses real data. sept-monthly-2017final.png
Mangaire2 is clinging to his PIOMAS chart but he's too dumb to realise it's modelled guesswork. He doesn't even know what the M in PIOMAS stands for :)

mangaire2

Incorrect, you posted a cherry picked chart, I posted a chart from the same source showing the ice has been stable for the last 10 years.

Here's a chart showing ice extent for the last 10 years....sept-monthly-2017final.png
no - I didn't & I dealt with your accusation in comment #455

the "the last 10 years" are already included in the last 40 year graph which YOU posted.
that graph shows a loss of c. 14 million cubic. km., or c. 70% of Artic sea ice over the 40 years of satellite monitoring !!!!
You know your first account got banned because you were behaving the exact same way you are now. Don't worry, when Mangaire3 comes squirming I'll still be here to laugh my a$$ off at you :)
WRONG yet again.
I've already told you that I've never been banned from P.ie
The definition of stupidity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results.....
indeed it is, & isn't it a pity that you don't remember that when you're posting here !
Mangaire2 is clinging to his PIOMAS chart but he's too dumb to realise it's modelled guesswork. He doesn't even know what the M in PIOMAS stands for :)
a poster called Breeal posted a graph from the same source.
ol Breeal is so thick that he didn't realise that the graph in question totally undermined what he claims.

Breeal

WRONG yet again.
I've already told you that I've never been banned from P.ie
Incorrect, you were at the same rubbish with mangaire1, constantly repeating yourself, posting nonsense without even knowing what you are posting, just amateur trolling. Mangaire1 disappeared and a while later you slithered back with mangaire2.

Prove me wrong, post something on this thread as Mangaire1, you can't because your account got banned for trolling.

RasherHash

Incorrect, you were at the same rubbish with mangaire1, constantly repeating yourself, posting nonsense without even knowing what you are posting, just amateur trolling. Mangaire1 disappeared and a while later you slithered back with mangaire2.

Prove me wrong, post something on this thread as Mangaire1, you can't because your account got banned for trolling.
What do you think Mangaire is up to?

He doesn't seem to have an real interest in the issue but seems to want to throw a rag in the works on behalf of the global warming brigade?

Breeal

He doesn't seem to have an real interest in the issue but seems to want to throw a rag in the works on behalf of the global warming brigade?
He's just trolling, his posts are a cringe fest and when he's caught out he just responds with LOL, he doesn't even know what he's posting about.

RasherHash

Oops, there's trouble at mill...

Roger,

This is why I concluded and posted an article on my blog stating that climate study no longer qualifies as ‘science.’

Not only is there no falsifiable hypothesis it has more about politics than the truth.

In no way is it science anymore. Tragic.

McTell

Twitter
No
Not as much trouble as the guys lined up for grants from SEAI who ain't gonna be paid. That'll be 600-odd votes moved into the "denier" camp.

More than 300 homeowners who had been awaiting approval for a grant under the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) deep retrofit scheme will not now receive their funding.

But that doesn't stop SEAI issuing a report blaming and shaming "us" for not meeting some target or other that we weren't asked about.

But if you moan that a target was set by the EU without democratic approval, you also will be cast as a "denier".

Reduced Carbon Emissions Not Enough to Bridge the Gap on EU Targets According to SEAI Report

owedtojoy

Figure4.png
A NSIDC map made using NASA data shows the early onset of Arctic sea ice melt in 2019.compared to 1981 to 2010 averages. (Jeff Miller / NASA Goddard Space Flight Center / NSIDC)

Having monitored the daily results, it is looking like Arctic Ice will fall to at least the second-lowest minimum ever in about a month from now. It is also looking like the September minimum will fall below 3 million square kilometres for only the 2nd time ever.

Sometime in the next decade, the North Pole will be ice-free in summer for the first time in over 1 million years.

Breeal

Figure4.png
A NSIDC map made using NASA data shows the early onset of Arctic sea ice melt in 2019.compared to 1981 to 2010 averages. (Jeff Miller / NASA Goddard Space Flight Center / NSIDC)

Having monitored the daily results, it is looking like Arctic Ice will fall to at least the second-lowest minimum ever in about a month from now. It is also looking like the September minimum will fall below 3 million square kilometres for only the 2nd time ever.

Sometime in the next decade, the North Pole will be ice-free in summer for the first time in over 1 million years.
Meanwhile, the truth......sept-monthly-2017final.png

Turbinator

Not as much trouble as the guys lined up for grants from SEAI who ain't gonna be paid. That'll be 600-odd votes moved into the "denier" camp.

More than 300 homeowners who had been awaiting approval for a grant under the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) deep retrofit scheme will not now receive their funding.

But that doesn't stop SEAI issuing a report blaming and shaming "us" for not meeting some target or other that we weren't asked about.

But if you moan that a target was set by the EU without democratic approval, you also will be cast as a "denier".

Reduced Carbon Emissions Not Enough to Bridge the Gap on EU Targets According to SEAI Report
The kitty is probably bare from subsidising useless wind and solar farms

RasherHash

Figure4.png

Ice free Arctic 2008, 2013, 2014...
0_auC9yuWVnpvHB8VpDpeIxi3yz-Wf71SUwR6bNnNhMzd26mew.jpgT0J_XVQ0XEWxUs7ccmrmpL5RkUEAv8OBadqicnj8k4lWk6OPdX.jpgREUyxIN42WyAl1lf9buuBle1rGEi5Ioy4jghx1df0otZdjA_k3.jpgQOz3f75ZjkREmbhEQu1PY_UrRom-8KXQgZ7BmzEQLdUAH7PGQA.pngT_qsWTfDlsggHPNj8wcslL7lNPqmeuykrV3k9Qb8gQE49Gs4Sw.jpg

Last edited:

RasherHash

Ice free arctic 2015...

1565812322474.jpeg

mangaire2

the question should be - what is Breeal & Rasher up to ??

ol Breeal has stated a number of times now that I was banned from P.ie,
& each time I've told him that I was never banned from P.ie,

Breeal can not know what he claims - i'm the only one, apart from those who control the site.

yet you give ol Breeal a 'like' when he's lying !!!.
i'm telling the truth.
you should give me a 'like' because i'm telling the truth,
& see if you can unlike the 'like' that you gave to Breeal for his lying comment.

mangaire2

I have told you several times that I was never banned from P.ie,
yet you repeat your accusation - you repeat the lie,
& now, you expect me to prove that you're a LIAR !!

Breeal

I have told you several times that I was never banned from P.ie,
yet you repeat your accusation - you repeat the lie,
& now, you expect me to prove that you're a LIAR !!
I've no interest in this, your account was banned, if it wasn't you would have posted as Mangaire1 and the fact that you haven't is proof enough for all to see, your little tantrum is added proof. Happy Trolling to you.

mangaire2

I've no interest in this, your account was banned, if it wasn't you would have posted as Mangaire1 and the fact that you haven't is proof enough for all to see, your little tantrum is added proof. Happy Trolling to you.
I was neve banned from P.ie.
how many times have you lied about me at this stage ?
YOU ARE A LIAR.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies