Global Heat Wave: Is This The New Climate Change Normal?:

owedtojoy

hottestJul19sm.png

July 2019 was the hottest July on record and the equal hottest month on record. The 12 month period to July 2019 was the third hottest such period on record.

RasherHash

HW

@Harry_Hardrada
· 8h
Snowing heavily last night in Longyearbyen, Svalbard. Photo taken just before midnight. Very rare for August. First snowfall typically arrives in October after the summer. @peikko763 @dbirch214

RasherHash

the question should be - what is Breeal & Rasher up to ??

ol Breeal has stated a number of times now that I was banned from P.ie,
& each time I've told him that I was never banned from P.ie,

Breeal can not know what he claims - i'm the only one, apart from those who control the site.

yet you give ol Breeal a 'like' when he's lying !!!.
i'm telling the truth.
you should give me a 'like' because i'm telling the truth,
& see if you can unlike the 'like' that you gave to Breeal for his lying comment.
Lol, how do I know which one is lying, or mistaken?

mangaire2

Lol, how do I know which one is lying, or mistaken?
do you not read the comment you're replying to, before commenting ?
as I said -
Breeal can not know what he claims - i'm the only one, apart from those who control the site.

anyway - you do appear to know who's lying,
because you gave the ol geezer Breeal at least two 'likes' for his lies,
& you gave me no 'like' for telling the truth.

RasherHash

RasherHash

do you not read the comment you're replying to, before commenting ?
as I said -

anyway - you do appear to know who's lying,
because you gave the ol geezer Breeal at least two 'likes' for his lies,
& you gave me no 'like' for telling the truth.
Kimosabe speak with forked tongue.

RasherHash

The journal, its editors named supra and the three authors of the purported “study” are guilty of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation and by abuse of public trust on multiple counts evidenced later herein. Unless within seven days I shall have received from each of the addressees a written apology for their role in the fraud and an undertaking that the offending “study” has been removed permanently from all forms of circulation and will not be reissued under any circumstances or in any form, I shall report the fraud to the Serious Fraud Office, to the Chief Constable of South Gloucestershire, and to Interpol, and shall request that the addressees hereof be added to the list of those under investigation for scientific and financial fraud in connection with the systemic and profitable international over-promotion of the imagined problem of “global warming”.

RasherHash

The ‘alternative view’ – that warming is caused by the Sun and not CO2 emissions – is thoroughly discredited..."

Isn't it amazing that they get away with saying something so couterfactual and barmy, 'warming is not caused by the Sun...but by a trace gas (400 parts per MILLION)'.

If you're going to tell a lie, tell a big one.

mangaire2

I started reading the diatribe, but after a few paragraphs decided that life is too short for this,
so & started scrolling down towards the end,
& after scrolling & scrolling & ………….
did eventually reach the end …
only to discover that the author of the said diatribe is none other than ….. LOL !!!! ...

clip_image038_thumb.jpg?zoom=2.jpg

Rasher - would you by any chance know if this is this is the same
Lord ……… ahem ……… Christopher Monckton of …… ahem …….. Brenchley
in the above vid ?

RasherHash

I started reading the diatribe, but after a few paragraphs decided that life is too short for this,
so & started scrolling down towards the end,
& after scrolling & scrolling & ………….
did eventually reach the end …
only to discover that the author of the said diatribe is none other than ….. LOL !!!! ...

clip_image038_thumb.jpg?zoom=2.jpg

Rasher - would you by any chance know if this is this is the same
Lord ……… ahem ……… Christopher Monckton of …… ahem …….. Brenchley
in the above vid ?
I have no clue, I'm just interested in the idea of someone challenging the elite and their new scam, AGW, I really don't care who's doing it tbh.

I'll peruse the vid later, busy atm ;)

RasherHash

I don't have a problem with his pov wrt-Ireland, many Tory types like him would have a similar view, many unionists would have even more intolerant views, that is the reality.

How you think that impinges on AGW is the thing?

Even if someone is wealthy and otherwise a well connected member of the elite, s/he can still talk truth to power on some issues, that's why I like Trump, Farage, Rees-Mogg etc.

On other issues (NI, the oppression of the working class or Palestine) I would oppose them tooth and nail.

RasherHash

RasherHash

Helen o'D

@boggywood
· 5h
Replying to @MarianRTE @RTERadio1 and 4 others
CLIMATE - Let's play spot the eejit shall we? - Ireland could get rid of every cow & pig on this Island ,also just for fun throw in every car, train vehicle of any kind - gone .The effect on the climate would be? ZERO . That's science fact not science fiction

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies