Global Heat Wave: Is This The New Climate Change Normal?:

Ardillaun

Here is Michael Mann’s wiki page.

By any standard, a serious intellectual heavyweight who knew a whole heap of mathematics and physics before he got into climate science. And he’s just the tip of the melting iceberg on the global warming side. I’m afraid I’m going to give more credence to the guys with the fancy degrees and, like, actual scientific papers on this one.

RasherHash

Study finds that if wind power supplied all U.S. electricity demands, it would warm the surface of the continental United States by 0.24 ˚C, which could significantly exceed the reduction in U.S. warming achieved by decarbonizing.

RasherHash

By any standard, a serious intellectual heavyweight who knew a whole heap of mathematics and physics before he got into climate science. And he’s just the tip of the melting iceberg on the global warming side. I’m afraid I’m going to give more credence to the guys with the fancy degrees and, like, actual scientific papers on this one.
NOAA has been accused of altering the data to suit a warming scenario.

Mann was challenged to produce his evidence in court and failed to do so, he therefore lost the case and has to pay the costs.

This is Tony Heller's vid on how NOAA altered the data of Icelands warm past to suit the agw theory.

RasherHash

nah - further proof that AGW Denier geezers like yourself are either amadáns or conmen, or both.
so, you think that because Summer in Ireland this year hasn't been as good as last year, that GW is a "myth" ?
You rarely provide any science for your agw beliefs, all you do is 'guffaw' like a teenager at the mounting evidence of the sceptics, you're not going to change people's minds by acting like a kid.

RasherHash

It is not about climate change for them. It is about a great confused roar of rage and anger against their own lives.

Find an enemy and you will feel better about yourself. Climate change advocates that is the ticket. All these smart people. **** em, I have nothing to look forward to anyway, and I don't care for my children or grandchilden anymore than they care for me.
What are you talking about, you're not dealing with the science, attacking people like this is not going to change people's minds.

NOAA has been accused of altering the data to suit a warming scenario.

Michael Mann was challenged to produce his evidence in court and failed to do so, he therefore lost the case and has to pay the costs.

This is Tony Heller's vid on how NOAA altered the data of Icelands warm past to suit the agw theory.

Betson

nah - further proof that AGW Denier geezers like yourself are either amadáns or conmen, or both.
so, you think that because Summer in Ireland this year hasn't been as good as last year, that GW is a "myth" ?
Ice scream sales are way down, this demonstrates to Joe soap more than all the fancy graphs in the world that this global warming thing is more than likely just a natural cyclical event than a global emergency.

It is as valid as calming proof of irreversible global warming whenever we get a hot spell.

Ice cream sales dropped by 17% over the summer months, when compared with the same period last year.
Researchers are blaming the drop on the cooler summer weather we experienced this year.

RasherHash

Were the Nazis the first environmentalists?

owedtojoy

Michael Mann shares a common characteristic with such luminaries as Spongebob Squarepants, Tinky-Winky, Barrack Obama and Rashida Tlaib. They are all "Enemies of the People", the People being mostly right-wing nutjobs and fossil fuel billionaires.

No possible lie or smear will be left unsaid in order to discredit them. Most of the smears fail, but where would right-wing nutjobs be without a daily Two-Minute Hate, even if some of them last for hours?

RasherHash

Michael Mann shares a common characteristic with such luminaries as Spongebob Squarepants, Tinky-Winky, Barrack Obama and Rashida Tlaib. They are all "Enemies of the People", the People being mostly right-wing nutjobs and fossil fuel billionaires.

No possible lie or smear will be left unsaid in order to discredit them. Most of the smears fail, but where would right-wing nutjobs be without a daily Two-Minute Hate, even if some of them last for hours?
If he was telling the truth why didn't he produce the evidence in court?

He has to pay costs to Tim Ball bc he can't or won't produce the EVIDENCE.

RasherHash

The Niall Boylan show had a Poll to see if people believe the agw scam or not...

55% said they did not believe man can change the climate by reducing co2 emissions.

32% believe we can.

12% are not sure.

RasherHash

August 29, 2019
Michael Mann's Tree-Ring Circus
By Daniel John Sobieski

This has been a tough week for climate hustler Michael Mann, who lost his defamation and libel lawsuit against respected climatologist and warming skeptic Dr. Tim Ball at the same time it was announced by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) that there has been no U.S. warming since 2005.
Mann, who poses as a climatologist at Penn State, has had his court case against genuine climate scientist Dr. Tim Ball dismissed, with Mann ordered to pay court costs, for failure to produce supporting evidence to prove his claim that global temperatures took a sharp upward turn when the Industrial Revolution and fossil-fuel use began pouring CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.
He didn’t because he can’t, and the fact is that the global warning he speaks of is Mann-made, a fantasy based on a career of perpetrating climate fraud, as indicated by NOAA’s report that there hasn’t been any U.S. warming for nearly a decade and a half and maybe even beyond that.

RasherHash

Mann has proven adept over his career at making controversial, no, fraudulent adjustments made to the raw data. Mann might be remembered as one of the participants in what Investor’s Business Daily dubbed a “tree-ring circus” -- the Climategate scandal. As IBD noted at the time:

Mann was at the heart of the Climate-gate scandal in 2009, when emails were unearthed from Britain's Climate Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia. In one email sent to Mann and others, CRU director Philip Jones speaks of the "trick" of filling in gaps of data in order to hide evidence of temperature decline:
"I've just completed Mike's nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (i.e. from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline (in global temperatures)," the email read.

RasherHash

MIT Professor Richard Lindzen is quoted in the Daily Caller questioning the tenets of this new religion:

Throughout history, governments have twisted science to suit a political agenda. Global warming is no different, according to Dr. Richard Lindzen of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
“Global climate alarmism has been costly to society, and it has the potential to be vastly more costly. It has also been damaging to science, as scientists adjust both data and even theory to accommodate politically correct positions,” writes Lindzen in the fall 2013 issue of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons…

RasherHash

Oh my fking god...

Cork?
"Many of the fire incidents this year have happened in the same manner: A parked car, with nobody near it, suddenly bursting into flames, usually in a very quick, very fast fire that gives nobody time to respond."

RasherHash

Different rules for the elite...

@JWSpry
“Ms Steggall ran almost solely on climate change at the election but was spotted driving a Nissan Pathfinder — which is one of the highest carbon-emitting cars.” NoCookies | The Australian #Hypocrite #ZaliSteggall #Climate #Charlatan

greencharade

Oh my fking god...

Cork?
"Many of the fire incidents this year have happened in the same manner: A parked car, with nobody near it, suddenly bursting into flames, usually in a very quick, very fast fire that gives nobody time to respond."

I was wondering about the media blackout on discussion of the potential dangers of electric car fires around the time of this fire.

By the way, same applies to all lithium battery powered devices. Once alight, they are really difficult to extinguish. Consider those "demand response" installations they are building with power in the MW ranges. But it's ok, they are out in a bog somewhere.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies