• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

God Save the King

flyer

Cool. Does he have an eligible daughter. I quite fancy claiming the throne. It would make a great conversation stopper in a row with the Shinners

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
He's a single man, but the throne will pass eventually to Princess Sophie Elisabeth Marie Gabrielle of Liechenstein (illustrated), born in 1967. She is spoken for though, and has a 12 year old son who seems set to inherit.

flyer

QuizMaster said:
He's a single man, but the throne will pass eventually to Princess Sophie Elisabeth Marie Gabrielle of Liechenstein (illustrated), born in 1967. She is spoken for though, and has a 12 year old son who seems set to inherit.

Not really worth it just to annoy the Shinners. Anyone have a 12 year old daughter we could hook up with the son. This plan has the advantage of annoying BOTH the Shinners and the Unionists. It's a win win situation.

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
There's another pretender, your man in Australia who was on the telly the other year when Tony Robinson tracked him down.
Unfortunately he's a republican.
I'll find out if he has an eligible bit of posh for you.

Ardeehey

Edward IV was also a direct descendent of Edward III through his mother, even if his real dad was the milkman he was still a member of the royal family through his G Grandfather John of Gaunt.

Although I like Tony Robinson I thought this was a bit of a pointless program, the way it was built up as this great revelation blah blah...

Up until the time of Charles I the person that held the throne was usually the one with the strongest armed support, that's how Edward IV got to the throne in the first place by destroying the Lancastrians militarily.

Rapisco

QuizMaster said:
The proper king, none of this Hannover nonsense.
Some people post some terrible shite on this site. :roll:

There hasn't been one serious post to date.

:roll:

Ridiculous thread.

Ardeehey

Prince Michael Stewart, I think he turned out to be a very ordinary bloke from Belgium. As I recall he conned his way into getting British citizenship which has now been revoked.

Amazing the amount of dingbats out there.

flyer

Rapisco said:
QuizMaster said:

Ridiculous thread.
I'd say you're great fun at parties. "No we can't put on music. There is a serious discussion on neo-Classical art going on here" "Who told you to bring beer. Alcohol impairs rational thought and then our discussions at 1am will not be fully beneficial to humanity" :roll:

The Hallion

Ardeehey said:
Prince Michael Stewart, I think he turned out to be a very ordinary bloke from Belgium. As I recall he conned his way into getting British citizenship which has now been revoked.

Amazing the amount of dingbats out there.
They only revoked his citizenship from fear of his power and magnetism....he has the blood of Jesus in his veins ffs.

Rapisco

flyer said:
Rapisco said:
QuizMaster said:

Ridiculous thread.
I'd say you're great fun at parties. "No we can't put on music. There is a serious discussion on neo-Classical art going on here" "Who told you to bring beer. Alcohol impairs rational thought and then our discussions at 1am will not be fully beneficial to humanity" :roll:
My point was........ obviously nobody gives a F**k about Prince Michael Stewart........................

where did you dig this cr*p up from...................

actually.............

i dont want to know...... Jaysus..... :roll:

Ardeehey

Rapisco said:
My point was........ obviously nobody gives a F**k about Prince Michael Stewart........................

actually.............

Of course nobody does, it's a bit of fun thats all.

You should read the section of Prince Michael's website where he explains how the Lord of the Rings is based on real history, it's gloriously loopy.

Rapisco

Ardeehey said:
Rapisco said:

actually.............

Of course nobody does, it's a bit of fun thats all.

You should read the section of Prince Michael's website where he explains how the Lord of the Rings is based on real history, it's gloriously loopy.
Fair enough...............

i'm just in a less than good mood today.

Maybe i shoudnt take it out on you guys.

Apologies!

Abaddon

Damn, I thought this finally going to be a thread about Elvis! :lol:

Rapisco

Abaddon said:

fair enough.................. ill get it started....... :lol:

Abaddon

Rapisco said:
Abaddon said:

fair enough.................. ill get it started....... :lol:
Thank you very much,

for the photo.

Rapisco

Do these count???????????????

Dasayev

Does every monarch have to be an inbred German?