Gogarty tweets again - is he hinting Greens are a tad miffed at Fianna Fail?

Grumpy Jack

Everyone's favourite Green twit is at it again on Twitter.

All may not be rosy between FF and the Greens - it seems GoGo is a tad unhappy that FF may have been less than open with their partners over the IMF/EU intervention.

Is the Government beginning to pull apart at the seams? Is he hinting the Greens may be about to walk/run like hell?

Here's a selection of Gogarty's latest tweets:

Twitter

There were 3 reasons for Greens to continue in Govt. 1: To bring in credible budget to avoid IMF/EU facility. lol. Tks 4 keeping us in loop.
There were 3 reasons for Greens to continue in Govt. 3: To ensure remaining key policies implemented. Plenty of those, but if FF delay.....
FF have never cared about anything other than survival. The Greens care more about the people than survival

wee slabber

He seems to be positioning them for a quick escape. Alas, too late, Gogo.

eyelight

Muppet out of his depth.
Lie down with dogs, you'll get up with fleas.

Gadfly

Then walk the walk, ffs!

sport02

The Green's are going no-where, Gogarty is an attention seeker, he may try sound to be cryptic sometimes, but his party is joined at the hip of FF, and at their mercey.

In time, not too far away we will all be able to revel in all of them, including twit head gogarty losing their seats.

superpiper

As somebody who has given a preference in past times.

The Green sponsorship of FF has ensured that they will NEVER get another one off me.

FreshStart

It's a sad end for a party that promised such idealism. Green Party answers to any problems were usually "Problem, huh? There's a tax for that!"

Just go now.

spidermom

Heard Gormless on newstalk though!!..He going nowhere!!
Their political correspondant stated though that the FF backbenchers are plotting their escape!

G

Gimpanzee

I'm beginning to suspect GoGo and Dan are web apps that generate random tweets.

The corporeal Paul Gogarty and Dan Boyle are long gone.

Grumpy Jack

I meant to add that Damied Kiberd read out the first twat tweet I quoted above on his lunchtime show. I expect this to go viral now.

Pity David can't read the latest Gogarty twitterings - being blocked and all that...

Mister men

Lol. It's way to late you twit. You had your chance to walk and blew it.

beanie

Can someone tweet this thread please.

How do you tweet a thread?
Don't use twitter, so not sure, but there is a tweet button at the end of each OP.

Sierra

The Greens trying to distance themselves from FF yet again. Plenty of action on Twitter - none on the ground.

The Greens will be remembered alongside FF for beckoning the arrival of the IMF.

Ulster-Lad

miffed but NO spine the lot of them.

bsloeboy

The Greens wont know what hit them when they start canvassing, do they understand the anger that people feel.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies