Gold Bullion,"Foundation X", IRA Money, and the "top six people in the world".

stripey cat

This link contains the transcript of a short speech by Lord James of Blackheath, a former senior adviser to the Conservative Party, in which he claims to have been tasked with checking out the bona fides of a shadowy organisation which is offering to invest billions into the British economy. He says, among other things, that he was involved in laundering a billion pounds of IRA money on behalf of the British government; that the "foundation" has a huge amount of gold bullion at its disposal (more than some experts say has ever been mined), that they have been in contact with a member of the Cabinet, and that they want to deal with one of the "top six people in the world".

Motion to Take Note (Continued): 1 Nov 2010: House of Lords debates (TheyWorkForYou.com)

- Did somebody just try to buy the British government? -

The strange case of Lord James and 'Foundation X' | Hopi Sen | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

firefly123

Can we convince these people to invest in Ireland instead? I for one welcome our illuminatti/Vatican/alien overlords. Anything has to be better than the Biffopoly we endure now.

martino

Can we convince these people to invest in Ireland instead? I for one welcome our illuminatti/Vatican/alien overlords. Anything has to be better than the Biffopoly we endure now.
Great idea, lets tap the Vatican for a few billion. Why not?

Aspherical123

The same names come up throughout history. From your link

After all, not only have members of Foundation X met with the leader of the House of Lords, the Treasury minister, Lord Sassoon, confirmed that he has been in "detailed discussions" on this subject with James, adding that the government "take seriously anyone who wants to invest in our economy".

The sassoon family
David Sassoon was born in Baghdad, Iran in 1792. His father, Saleh Sassoon, was a wealthy banker and the treasurer to Ahmet Pasha, the governor of Baghdad. (Thus making him the "court Jew" - a highly influential position.) In 1829 Ahmet was overthrown due to corruption and the Sassoon family fled to Bombay, India. This was the strategic trade route to interior India and the gateway to the Far East. In a brief time the British government granted Sassoon "monopoly rights" to all manufacture of cotton goods, silk and most important of all - Opium - then the most addictive drug in the world!

The Jewish Encyclopedia of 1905, states that Sassoon expanded his opium trade into China and Japan. He placed his eight sons in charge of the various major opium exchanges in China. According to the 1944 Jewish Encyclopedia: "He employed only Jews in his business, and wherever he sent them he built synagogues and schools for them. He imported whole families of fellow Jews. . . and put them to work."

Sassoon's sons were busy pushing this mind-destroying drug in Canton, China. Between 1830 - 1831 they trafficked 18,956 chests of opium earning millions of dollars. Part of the profits went to Queen Victoria and the British government. In the year 1836 the trade increased to over 30,000 chests and drug addiction in coastal cities became endemic.

In 1839, the Manchu Emperor ordered that it be stopped. He named the Commissioner of Canton, Lin Tse-hsu, to lead a campaign against opium. Lin seized 2,000 chests of Sassoon opium and threw it into the river. An outraged David Sassoon demanded that Great Britain retaliate.

firefly123

Great idea, lets tap the Vatican for a few billion. Why not?
Would certainly encourage me to go back to Sunday mass. We can call it payback for saving the church during the dark ages.

stripey cat

One of the theories I have heard is that, since the organisation has access to more gold than currently exists in the world, they are obviously time travelers.

Cute Coors

I got an e-mail like that once, " there sir, we in a private Swiss bank,we have 14 trillion dollars and we want to let it rest in your account for 24 hours, give us all your details and we will compensate you with 24 million dollars of Prince Savage Generous Glorious Headbanger's money ", ...needless to say i am a very wealthy man now !!

:rolleyes:

Sync

Stipey, not sure why but the title's not showin up right on the front page. Let me know if you want me to alter it, this is a really interesting subject, and I was amazed at the lack of traction it got in the media.

stripey cat

The fact that the title is not showing up o the front page is obviously part of the conspiracy.

bokonon

The best explanation seems to be that it's an organisation called the Office of International Treasury Control, which is probably a hoax:
According to an OITC spokesman, "the protocol for verification can only be undertaken by a senior member of the Government or the Reserve Bank. That's why you will never find anything about it on the Internet.
MG Rover: The London Daily Telegraph reported that "a Mr David Sale and a Dr Ray Dam claim to have offered to buy MG Rover for $5 billion
Ecuador: The OITC proposed to invest US$150 million in a hydro-electric project in the region, subject to Ullauri placing $20,000 in a bank account in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia as a deposit.
Fiji: In late February 2006, the OITC made a public offer to invest F$6 billion (US$3.5 billion) in a bank for indigenous Fijians
NGOs: They have of late been targeting NGOs claiming to have billions of dollars to implement social projects that would benefit disadvantage people on a global scale.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_International_Treasury_Control

roc_

They sound like 'the bond-holders' to me!

- Having managed to get paid off, they are now worried that the governments will come back after them when they discover how truly fu<ked they are after making 'the big payoff'.

What better way to hold onto their wealth than offer to 'invest' it back into the governments that are likely to come after them in desperation in the near future?!

ocoonassa

I only just heard of this, it's on the Guardian website as well

WTF like? There's some secretive foundation with billions worth of free gold that they're looking to splash around?

Why haven't they approached us I wonder? Or maybe we have and it's all being kept hush hush by Biffo.

keeptalking

Well, this interesting and just goes to show that investing in gold is always worthwhile since, yes, the price goes down, but it always inevitable rockets again.

Of course this mysterious Foundation X should be tapped for their gold - I mean didn't Gordon Brown stupidly sell off most of Britain's gold bullion when gold prices were at their lowest?

dent

Why haven't they approached us I wonder? Or maybe we have and it's all being kept hush hush by Biffo.
If they have, they'll be broke in a week.

Jan im Gluck

Foundation X

Bilderberg Group, Freemasonry, Vatican, Club of Rome, Trilateral Commission, RIIA, 9 Secret Men, Olympians, KAOS, THRUSH, SMERSH?

The big news is that Lord Alzheimer here has admitted that the Bank of England laundered money for the IRA. What does that tell you?

It's the old chestnut lads, "ORDO AB CHAO"

Queen to Queen's Level 3. Our move.

hmmm

The big news is that Lord Alzheimer here has admitted that the Bank of England laundered money for the IRA. What does that tell you?
That we really need a conspiracy/nutjob forum so this sort of codswallop can be removed from the sensible forums? I dunno, what does it tell you?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies