• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Goldman Sachs Direct Strategies Fund PLC - Liquidator appointed

Dublin 4

COMPANY NAME GOLDMAN SACHS DIRECT STRATEGIES FUND PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
Registered Number 382208
Incorporated Date Available on the Full Company Report

RiskWatch E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR, effective 13/02/2013

Registered Address DUBLIN 2
Full Address Available on the Full Company Report

Company Type PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY WITH VARIABLE CAPITAL
Current Status NORMAL
Principal Activity SECURITY BROKING AND FUND MANAGEMENT

Company Directors View details for 5 directors »
Full Director and Secretary details are available on Vision-net.ie
Most Recent Documents
STATUS SUBMISSION EFFECTIVE OR ACCOUNTS TO DATE RECEIVED BY CRO VIEW
REC E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR 13/02/2013 06/03/2013 Join Up
REC B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE. 13/02/2013 06/03/2013 Join Up
REC G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION 13/02/2013 21/02/2013 Join Up
REC E1 DECLARATION OF SOLVENCY 23/01/2013 20/02/2013 Join Up
REG B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE. 23/08/2012 28/09/2012 Join Up
THIS COMPANY HAS 29 OTHER DOCUMENTS
Goldman Sachs Direct Strategies Fund Public Limited Company - Business Barometer

What is this Company's connection to Goldman Sachs or Goldman Sachs International? :shock2:

Goldman have a huge exposure alright but is this a minor affair or a sign of something more sinister?

EoinMag

Dublin 4;6504579 Goldman have a huge exposure alright but is this a minor affair or a sign of something more sinister? [/QUOTE said:
Any chance you could expand on your theories or what you might posit as possible sinister goings on?

Dublin 4

Others are free to contribute with speculation whilst I do more research on this matter.

D

Dylan2010

hedge funds close all the time, not sure what the OP is angling at unless you have any idea how large it is?

ManUnited

Any chance you could expand on your theories or what you might posit as possible sinister goings on?
May be this was a front company that has financed Grillo in Italy or, more likely, has loaned money to sudsidiary of a holding company that hired a consultant from a prominent auditors firm that audited the books of a medical research facility that developed a toxin found in the blood analysis of a recently deceased South American leader.
It's obvious, if only you would wake up and see the evidence before your own eyes.
I have a graph.

Dublin 4

hedge funds close all the time, not sure what the OP is angling at unless you have any idea how large it is?
Yeah - close/transposed without liquidators being appointed.

I don't know what's goin on either :?

Let's see what explanations arrive on the thread.

As I stated in the OP this could be a "minor affair"...

Mad as Fish

May be this was a front company that has financed Grillo in Italy or, more likely, has loaned money to sudsidiary of a holding company that hired a consultant from a prominent auditors firm that audited the books of a medical research facility that developed a toxin found in the blood analysis of a recently deceased South American leader.
It's obvious, if only you would wake up and see the evidence before your own eyes.
I have a graph.
I bet you're not a great fan of Sherlock Holmes either and have never wondered how fast parsley sinks into butter.

YouKnowWhatIMeanLike

BNY Mellon Fund Services worked as an administrator for the funds, explains why McCreevy moved to BNY after the demotion by Bertie.

Dublin 4

Is the Bot falling outta Goldman??? :lol:

Of the 110 lucky employees to have been made a partner by Goldman Sachs this week, one stood out in particular: Alison Bott, the bank’s head of human capital management for Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
The HR head made Goldman partner

YouKnowWhatIMeanLike

these big brands are run like a franchise. the companies are only related by name and do not share much on the corporate site if push comes to shove. Same with PwC and KPMG. It's a great form of Brand Hijacking for a little fee to the head offices in the US.

statsman

All will be revealed, in a matter of days.

Dublin 4

Do know if this is a minor or major matter Stats?

Analyzer

Will the Great soapy one now be forced to pen another article in THESH!TERIMES extolling the great responsibility that rests on PAYE taxpayers to "save" the rich system ?

Volatire

Goldman Sachs! The Koch Brothers! Fiat Currency! Peak Oil!

Mad as Fish

Just suppose for one delicious minute that the great vampire squid is not quite as sound a house as we are all meant to believe. What then? They have their tentacles into all sorts of pies and I rather feel that many governments have come to place too much reliance upon their utterings. Suppose this source of wisdom suddenly dries up and our elected representatives have to start thinking for themselves! It's not going to be a pretty sight.

Dublin 4

Click my Sig :lol:

emulator

Just suppose for one delicious minute that the great vampire squid is not quite as sound a house as we are all meant to believe. What then? They have their tentacles into all sorts of pies and I rather feel that many governments have come to place too much reliance upon their utterings. Suppose this source of wisdom suddenly dries up and our elected representatives have to start thinking for themselves! It's not going to be a pretty sight.

Maybe they'll start thinking for their Citizens for a change. Maybe they start thinking about things other than how a company can make a profit when things go arseways and populations suffer.

It mightn't be a bad thing at all....

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies