Good morning, it's a United Ireland!

RBinge

Right. Let's say we all wake up on Easter Monday 2016 and we have a United Ireland.

What happens next?

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
RBinge said:
Right. Let's say we all wake up on Easter Monday 2016 and we have a United Ireland.

What happens next?
go back down the pub for a cure

eurocrat

I'd hit the snooze button and roll over. United Ireland or not, I need my sleep.

meriwether

Id nudge Lindsay Lohan in the ribs, demand some breakfast and admire the view from my new pad in the Hamptons.
Hey its all fantasy anyway, im just extending it to the next logical step.

(Lindsay may or may not have Herbie parked outside, im undecided how this fantasy will play out.)

Rocky

I am so surprised that I have a heart attack and then get killed by a bomb planted by loyalist terrorist on the way to the hospital.

newFF

Carrier said:
Shoot us some protestants! Wahey!
Is it a religious or political war you are fighting?

flyonthewall

i don't care what happens any morning, i always need my morning tug. all else must wait

DOD

I'd probably get up, scratch myself, go to the jacks and then start singing rebel songs.

Ultan

I'd be first in line to tell Paisley that he has to pay 15 cents on every
plastic bag....

Actually, perhaps the 'cent' bit might upset him more but you get the idea.

iceman

If it is a weekend, throw the leg over, weekday throw the leg over then go to Leinster House where we hold power with 103 seats and the PD'S/FG are non-existant. Got on the late late show with host Cain1798 and share the show with sunday world crime reporter danny morrison.

visit the naionalists on the shankill in murphy's bar while listening to the shankill fife band playing "Ireland Unfree Shall Never be at Peace".

:wink:

flakie

Website
www.irishanimals.ie
Join in the wailing and rending of garments of those who just realised they lost their healthcare system and now have to pay a fortune to have a snotty Irish aristoc*nt sneer at you and prescribe antibiotics.

Gladstone

Think "what have we done!!" when we see the likes of Donaldson and Paisley around our cabinet table talking like Pat Roberts about how dancing is sinful and must be banned.

badinage

wander around east Belfast '28 Days Later'-style wondering where all the Protestants have gone?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies