Gormley: discussions and negotiations distinction "Jesuitical" that goes over heads

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
Brian Cowen rejects calls to resign - RT News

Asked about Government denials of talks with the IMF, he said the distinction between discussions and negotiations 'was a Jesuitical one' that went over the heads of most people.
You couldn't sum up the absolute purest contempt that this bunch have for "the little people" then this sentence. What a utterly wretched thing to say.

Christ, I'm ************************************g fuming. I gave this guy a vote once.

P.

Legacy

I've long thought there was something sort of evil about that man. He gives me the heebie geebies when I see him. He has the look of an Aryan about it. A comment like that just confirms my suspicions.

Sham96

He does act and looks like the type who would have ran an "industrial" schoool in the 50's/60's. Definetely something creepy about him and his party in general.

Barnacle

:eek: How dare he insult us in this manner. I am absolutely disgusted with this comment.

He3

Leave the Jesuits out of this.

We have been fed Lenihanisms which are of a character way beyond the Js.

"It is not the function of the Government to fund or bail out the banks."

Brian Lenihan, November 19th, 2008

D

Deleted member 17573

You couldn't sum up the absolute purest contempt that this bunch have for "the little people" then this sentence. What a utterly wretched thing to say.

Christ, I'm ************************************g fuming. I gave this guy a vote once.

P.
I suspect the distinction between discussions and negotiations only went over the heads of those with a party political agenda who wanted it to go over their heads. Any clear-thinking, semi-literate person would have no difficulty in making the distinction:roll:

Mondo

I suspect the distinction between discussions and negotiations only went over the heads of those with a party political agenda who wanted it to go over their heads. Any clear-thinking, semi-literate person would have no difficulty in making the distinction:roll:
Great wordplay sailor, de boyz'd be proud o' ya.

Perhaps start an FF scrabble club to help pass away the years you'll spend on the opposition benches.

olamp

Please please everyone-join the March to the DAIL on Dec.7th and get that creep Gormley out of office forever.

D

Deleted member 17573

Perhaps start an FF scrabble club to help pass away the years you'll spend on the opposition benches.
Won´t be for long - Enda 6 v. Eamonn 4.5:lol:

Holy Cow

Gormley is the modern day bertie ahern.

MPB

These cretins really do not appreciate the clear and present mortal danger they are in at the moment.

They spout on about a smart economy and how educated the workforce is and then come out with statements like this.

They, bankrupted the country and yet they tell us we are too thick to understand how they did it.

If I was a Govt Minister right now I would be worried about more than just my seat at the next election.

justme1

Please tell me you mean the benches in the cell's that each one of them (FF) will be!

H

I've long thought there was something sort of evil about that man. He gives me the heebie geebies when I see him. He has the look of an Aryan about it. A comment like that just confirms my suspicions.
The Greens Aryan contempt for the populous is not surprising after all the cult has been puking about saving the planet for so many years they are obviously so intellectually superior to us all that minor issue like them aiding an abetting in destroying the economy and handing away our sovereignty means nothing to them (They are "saving the planet")

Perhaps it explains their total lack of patriotism, being a bunch of cultists ....Sorry I am too angry with the Green scumm, I obviously think too much of their motives, they are just dirty grubby sleazy little FFer's at heart as they totally supported the FFer's and all of their policies to keep in power

So Clowen's little kocksucker during the worst crisis Ireland has ever been dares to talk down to us

What a horrible little excuse of a "politician" a true FFer

May we have an election now please?

slippy wicket

A repulsive excuse of a human being, he should get the same treatment as clowen does in the cartoon in todays guardian.

Right up the jacksie, it might take the smugly superior look of his face.

eyelight

Does he get a Garda driver/minder for his Toyota Prius?
Can't see him getting away with riding a bike after today's comments. Dublin traffic can be dangerous.

Ah Well

It's from the same article so rather than start a new Thread ... other comments Gormley made have me fuming

Which are "Mr Gormley said the arrival of the IMF could be a 'positive', as it offers the opportunity to restructure Ireland's economy in a way that should have been done years ago."

The cheek of him to say that

He and his sad excuse for a Party are in power and part of this Government since 2007

WHY DIDN'T THEY RESTRUCTURE THE ECONOMY IN THE WAY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE

Gormley ... fup off down the Burrow with the rest of FF Lite ye came out of and stay there ... for all of our sakes .... please .... GET OUT OF OUR SIGHT

In bed with FF and every bit as much to blame ... Country Destroyers ... Forever Live in Shame you Cretins
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

slippy wicket

Does he get a Garda driver/minder for his Toyota Prius?
Can't see him getting away with riding a bike after today's comments. Dublin traffic can be dangerous.
:evil::lol:

Lets hope he feels the love.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies