Gormley on Finucane show if anyone needs a laugh

Cato

Gormley has just called for a maximum wage. Feels the Greens can still get some reforms in before the end.

Northtipp

now hes back tracking over change of FF leader. Now not saying he wouldnt support a new FF leader.

Northtipp

great laugh. That finucane really knows how to give a gutless politician a hard time.

Oh yeh and RTE are not mouth pieces for govt.

PAD1OH

have they spoken about her stupidly high salary for a stupidly low amount of work?

controller

I didn't realise that everybody else was wrong...not the Vegetables, seems that they are just misunderstood

FakeViking

It was very disappointing that Made Marian didn't pick up Gormless clearly lying about the bank guarantee.

Cato

Holy Cow

Heard a bit of it, crying again about his '7 days a week' Job. Finucane is a joke.
He gets very well paid for it. This is another "let them eat cheese" moment.

I would do his job for half the salary.

Holy Cow

Mushroom

What was the lie?
When he claimed that he wasn't asleep on the night of the Bank Guarantee but was indulging in a vigorous bout of autoeroticism with a compliant courgette.

havesomeimagination

It was very disappointing that Made Marian didn't pick up Gormless clearly lying about the bank guarantee.
Of course she didn't. Her response to a texter complaining about the soft pedal nature of the interview when people are freezing in their homes due to cutbacks was particularly nauseating. Such concerns are 'technicalities' apparently, that would distract from her 'personal' interview with Gormley.

At this stage who gives a f*ck how Gormley 'feels'?

Damien45

How do I post a phot on thread?

greengoose2

When the next government is installed I sincerely hope they drive out this cabal of pathetic FF hack "journalists" and presenters. They are of no benefit to anyone bar themselves and RTE could become a decent and more profitable entity without them!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies