Government Capital Spending

hammer

Just had a strange thought.

Is all the capital spending on hold / paused to allow the Fianna FAIL Galway Tent brigade to get plans agreed with NAMA before Fianna FAIL start giving out lucrative state contracts again.

We all know that these capital projects would create jobs so there has to be a good reason to stall them.

FFS -even the Dept of Education haven`t spent last years or this years allocation :( :(

I`m making a donation to the party very soon :)

hewhodares

Interesting....certainly a reason why certain departments have not yet spent their allocation.

It doesn't make sense why they would not improve the infrastructure and create jobs.

If something doesn't make sense to me, then there is something I am missing and you may of hit the nail on the head-excuse the pun.

hammer

Why wont the Dept of Education spend its budget :(

Do Fianna FAIL believe if there is anything left over its for them :)

atlantic

Government does not and cannot create jobs .They have to plunder the money from others .
Interesting....certainly a reason why certain departments have not yet spent their allocation.

It doesn't make sense why they would not improve the infrastructure and create jobs.

If something doesn't make sense to me, then there is something I am missing and you may of hit the nail on the head-excuse the pun.

new politics

We simply dont have the money to spend on ANY public projects.
Nor do we have the confidence that any government will get them done on budget.

Just because a depatment hasnt spent its allocation doesnt mean that they must!!

Thats why we are in such a pickle with the likes of FAS who always made sure to spend their allocation regardless.

Its why you have departments going on a spending spree a month before the cut off date just to ensure that they get the same amount next year????

I mean thats what i call a waste!!!!!!

Shut down all public spending programes especially The metro north!!!

When our finances are a little better then we can go about doing public projects, but do we really trust glorified civil servants to spend the money wisely????

I dont!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies