Government to delay publication of four-year plan - likely to be after by election

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane

Sync

Good idea. Last thing you want is an internal debate...

Ingersoll

The bastards are so cynical it is almost shocking - they need to go and stop the charade - it's really difficult to understand what they gain by holding on to power. They must know their days are numbered in control - ************************************s.

Bridget558

Donegal people are in a world of their own, they had a lot of people on the dole all during the boom, as long as they have a minimum of 2005 rate dole they will be happy to vote for FF.

hiding behind a poster

They're gone far beyond a joke at this stage.

maxthedog

but they want FG and Labour to publish their plans.

When michael Noonan appeared on the steps of the DOF at FF invitation.

I thought what a muppet, you are about to be screwed, well here it is Noooney baby.

super pedestrian

Fianna Fáil first, Country second as usual.

Edit: What am I saying? It's property developers second...then the bankers and any other group they can make a few bob out of. These scumbags don't give a damn about the country at all.

Ah Well

Stephen Collins and John McManus write in this morning's Irish Times that the publication of the four year budgetary strategy is to be postponed, a delay which may go beyond the Donegal South West by election.

Government to postpone publication of four-year plan - The Irish Times - Fri, Nov 05, 2010
FF FIRST
COUNTRY SECOND

Remember this people

Eradicate the cretins who now are in control for well over a decade to the realm of political dinosaurs

This cancer needs to be removed permanently from Irish Society

These ***** are playing games with the country even while the Euro Stability Fund/IMF are outside the front door waiting to come in

Mushroom

I think if its true then we need New Fianna Fáil.
'New Fianna Fáil First, Ireland second" doesn't have the same catchy ring to it though.

Newsy

jmcc

I think if its true then we need New Fianna Fáil.
I believe that is how the traitor Cowen described himself: Fianna Fail first. You FFers have got to remove such traitors and start anew. Maybe you can frontload and get rid of the lot of them in one go. So - are you Irish or are you a traitor like Cowen? You have to make the choice.

Regards...jmcc

Mushroom

I believe that is how the traitor Cowen described himself: Fianna Fail first. You FFers have got to remove such traitors and start anew.
I can't confirm that Cowen ever said it, but Mary Coughlan definitely stated it live on radio to Marian Finnucane. "Party first, constituency second, Ireland third"

Squire Allworthy

In the real world the prospects look bleak, but the lads continue to enjoy themselves.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgmfV5VLHvs&feature=related]YouTube - Pinochio: Jackass transformation[/ame]

maxthedog

Guys relax, FF have just taken the opposistion too the cleaners.

but for once we can blame FG and Labour for being total pillocks.

There is no point in saying FF are screwing the country, they did that 2 years ago.

Its time for the opposistion too grow a pair and stop pandering to Lennie and brian.

Its up too the goverment too set the budget, all this Fg and labour setting pre budges is rubbish.

The budget is set for Dec and that is that, every thing we have endured during the last few days is smoke.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies