Granny claims Willie O'Dea told her to "Feck Off"

williewatch

I suppose after twelve years at the cabinet table you believe that you are accountable to nobody.

From todays Irish Sun

"An angry granny has tod how shamed former minister Willie O'Dea swore at her while trying to secure her support.

Ferga Grant, in her early sixties, said the TD was with a number of canvassers when she grilled him over the planned cutbacks in December's budget.

But Limerick city politician O'Dea just turned away and told her to "F*** Off" according to the mother of two."

Willie O'Dea has denied this story also :eek:

Tigris Celtica

Absolutely unacceptable if true

And only an ignorant moron ever points a gun at someone - loaded or unloaded

Odyessus

I suppose after twelve years at the cabinet table you believe that you are accountable to nobody.

From todays Irish Sun

"An angry granny has tod how shamed former minister Willie O'Dea swore at her while trying to secure her support.

Ferga Grant, in her early sixties, said the TD was with a number of canvassers when she grilled him over the planned cutbacks in December's budget.

But Limerick city politician O'Dea just turned away and told her to "F*** Off" according to the mother of two."

Willie O'Dea has denied this story also :eek:

Ferga looks very well for her age. I'm not sure she'll be very pleased at the Sun's descripton of her as an "Old Dear". :(

Odyessus

Its in the SUN so must be right.

JHC this doesn't even merit a thread

It sounds believable to me. Woman insists on heckling canvassers and Willie finally in exasperation says "Ah, will you feck off!".

A nothing story. Then again, it is the Sun.

Odyessus

It looks like Willie's sneaking giving her the two fingers.

That's what the editor wants you think. Why do you think they ran that particular photo? It was probably taken before he ever heard of the woman in question.

Truth1

I think Willy O'Dea believes that he has Willy Wonka's characteristics!
Will the Limerick voters get rid of him - No because of the extreme clientelism;
Will FF get rid of him - No because he may their best prospect of a seat in that whole area;
Will Public Opinion get him - No because he scoffs at it!
God help us out of this quagmire.

Vega1447

O'Dea used same words to my wife

He has form. He came to our house to canvass at last election.
My wife who was then completely apolitical was actually asking him about animal welfare issues.
He just lost the rag after a few minutes of bulls41ting her and told her to f*** off.
A thug and a bully. Small men sometimes are.

Odyessus

He has form. He came to our house to canvass at last election.
My wife who was then completely apolitical was actually asking him about animal welfare issues.
He just lost the rag after a few minutes of bulls41ting her and told her to f*** off.
A thug and a bully. Small men sometimes are.

I'm sorry, but I take that story with a grain of salt.

johnnypockets

Scum. Real scum and elitist to boot. I can't believe this guy will get re-elected. This country deserves the mess its in.

berberie

Hahahaha methinks the man will be using a lot of Fs on a lot of doorsteps this time around if he doesn't like being questioned about the situation in this country.

Does he think (aside from those that vote for him) that we're all idiots and will smile and nod rather than asking questions?

Odyessus

Kindred spirits?

Everyone in Ireland knows that "Ah, feck off" means "give over acting the eejit". It is a very mild expression.

People spelling the word f**k are deliberately trying to imply a much stronger and more insulting word was used.

turdsl

I wonder did he find out why he had to resign from government yet.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies