Great match in Croke park this Sunday: Galway V Wexford

redneck

There is a great hurling match in Croke park on Sunday 2nd July at 4pm. The men of Galway play the men of Wexford. It is a novel pairing for a Leinster hurling final. Wexford under their charismatic manager Davy FitzGerald play Galway. Galway have some great hurlers like Joe Canning and Johnny Coen. They are managed by Micheál Donoghue. I expect a big crowd of 50,000 there. And hopefully a tight match. Galway should win.

automaticforthepeople

Not so sure about the result but if Cork beat Clare in the Munster final it does set up the possible clash between Wexford and Clare in a back door qualifier should you be right

Socratus O' Pericles

Wexford beaten out the gate....

max99

Cork will beat Clare... Was so looking forward to the game, but it turned out to be a somewhat dismal match, apart from the super save by Callanan

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Galway looking good today, on this form I can see them going all the way. Cork and Clare obviously could upset them while Tipp and the Cats cannot be ruled out, still think Galway though. 60,032 attendence I believe, a record for a Leinster hurling final I'd say.

redneck

A great match and a great occasion. Well done to both teams. Gaillimh abú

TedHankey

Galway looking good today, on this form I can see them going all the way. Cork and Clare obviously could upset them while Tipp and the Cats cannot be ruled out, still think Galway though. 60,032 attendence I believe, a record for a Leinster hurling final I'd say.
I think KK can be safely ruled out. I know they've gone in price-wise, in to 15/2 now from 10/1 i think. But the fact that big Mick can come back in after that lay off, with him having almost no training done lately, and still win motm and hurl more ball than anyone else, well that says a lot.

Fantastic attendance that.

TakeitAll

A great match and a great occasion. Well done to both teams. Gaillimh abú
A great match? It sounded a bit boring really. Of course the hurling fans will rave about all their games. Way too easy to score points in hurling, needs change to make it more exciting.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies