Greeks "we're not Irish" fight back against the EU. Is this the start ??

taurus

A number of bomb attacks across Greece recently ,targeting EU offices and embassys, may be the step up in the campaign against the Austerity measures taken by the Greek Gov. at the behest of the EU.
At least we know we're good at this sort of thing when the IMF come in to destroy this country. "When all avenues of dialogue are denied the citizens, the Church must support the rights of the people to resist, and to bear arms to this end" Archbishop Romero, San salvador, murdered by capitalist right wing american backed militia.

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
"when the IMF come in to destory this country"

I think you'll find they'll be coming in to sort out the place after the country has been destroyed.

McDave

A number of bomb attacks across Greece recently ,targeting EU offices and embassys, may be the step up in the campaign against the Austerity measures taken by the Greek Gov. at the behest of the EU.
At least we know we're good at this sort of thing when the IMF come in to destroy this country. "When all avenues of dialogue are denied the citizens, the Church must support the rights of the people to resist, and to bear arms to this end" Archbishop Romero, San salvador, murdered by capitalist right wing american backed militia.
Your post is all over the place. The Greek people are the authors of their own misfortune. Anyone who thinks they can riot or terrorise themselves out of their predicament is digging a grave for the Greek state.

hmmm

You lefties are such whingers, no-ones forcing the Greeks to borrow money from the EU fund. I bet the Germans are delighted to be hearing such abuse thrown at them as they bail out the feckless Greeks.

Fides

Hard to see what they think they'll achieve.
"We want to carry on living a lifestyle we can't afford and we want someone else to fund it ad infinitum"
Mind you sounds a lot like another group of people not a hundred miles from here

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
The Greeks are institutionalised work dodgers who've been spending other people's money,now they're showing their borderline Arab nature by reverting to terrorism. If they keep this up they'll rightfully be booted from the EU.

locke

Bombs exploded at the Swiss and Russian embassies. If they were attacking the EU, they were a bit thick.

They also failed to attack the Chilean and Bulgarian embassies. I suppose Bulgaria is in the EU.

Actually, can anyone spot any form of pattern between those 4 countries?

martino

Bombs exploded at the Swiss and Russian embassies. If they were attacking the EU, they were a bit thick.

They also failed to attack the Chilean and Bulgarian embassies. I suppose Bulgaria is in the EU.

Actually, can anyone spot any form of pattern between those 4 countries?
None has ever made it further than a world cup quarter final?

Just a guess!

johnnypockets

The Greeks are institutionalised work dodgers who've been spending other people's money,now they're showing their borderline Arab nature by reverting to terrorism. If they keep this up they'll rightfully be booted from the EU.
Wow. Time to make a cuppa and sit back for the show....

Edo

BBC News - Bombs target embassies in Greek capital Athens

I wonder what the Chileans, Bulgarians and Russians did to deserve letter bombs - beat the Greeks in soccer recently??

This has all the hallmarks of Nov 17 - Greece's resident anarchist/nihilist group - who obviously undergone a makeover restyling themselves as "The Conspiracy of the cells of Fire" whatever the F**k that is supposed to mean.

Nov 17 first appeared around the time of the students protests in the early 70's against the Colonels Junta - after democracy was restored they continued on murdering a couple of dozen politicians,military,police, diplomats,whoever was unlucky enough to be crossing the street etc etc a year after that.

they have a surprising following in Greece - especially Athens where they have a cult following and support akin to "Batman" in the minds of some - particularly those Greeks who subscribe fully to the Mediterranean "plot" theory - ie its everybodys elses fault for the fact I've wasted my life, particularly Nato, the Masons, the Templars, the Vatican, Jews, gypsies etc etc - you get the picture.

A group of them used to live downstairs from me in my apartment block in Peristeri (Athen Suburb) when I lived there in the mid nineties- then again between the PLO on the top floor, the Kurds in the Apartment beside me and Moroccan drug smuggling operation in the basement - they didnt seem out of the place - I was living in Red square - TBH - I found them slightly deranged with their "lets blow up everything" to "Hitler had the right idea with the Jews" as well as being the stingiest feckers on planet earth when it came to paying for a round of beers.. Even the Greek Communist Party judges them to be nuttier than a Snickers Manufacturing plant.

taurus

We are under attack by foreign forces,aided and abetted by traitors here, in a concerted effort to rape this country of all assets and to economically imprision the citizens of this country. The fiscal soverienty of this nation is being removed. We must resist this.!
and ,David, the logic of your comment is that things will improve for the ordinary citizen after the IMF take control in this country, in that you are the only person I'm aware of that has this train of thought.

Sync

We are under attack by foreign forces,aided and abetted by traitors here, in a concerted effort to rape this country of all assets and to economically imprision the citizens of this country. The fiscal soverienty of this nation is being removed. We must resist this.!
and ,David, the logic of your comment is that things will improve for the ordinary citizen after the IMF take control in this country, in that you are the only person I'm aware of that has this train of thought.
And you seem to endorse bombing the nearest foreign embassy as a solution. Please don't breed.

slippy wicket

I dont think anyone could disagree about the greek attitude to work, especially there public service unions who seem to believe that they dont have to pay for their mistakes.
They have been playing fast and loose with their finances and have to take the consequences.

hmmm

We are under attack by foreign forces,aided and abetted by traitors here,
Your world is a world full of traitors isn't it? In the real world we call them incompetent but democratically elected politicians.

sondagefaux

This has all the hallmarks of Nov 17 - Greece's resident anarchist/nihilist group - who obviously undergone a makeover restyling themselves as "The Conspiracy of the cells of Fire" whatever the F**k that is supposed to mean.
Sounds like some crap 70s prog-rock concept album.

Fides

Make that 2 people if our government won't take the necessary corrective action themselves which is looking doubtful.

irishpancake

cYp, you surprise me with this low racist stuff, unworthy :confused:

what, pray tell, is a "borderline Arab nature" :confused:

Are you studying Eugenics or Phrenology? :confused:

Any theories on the Irish Racial Characteristics??

Untermenschen :mad:

Yawn, am I a racist?

Apparently yes. :(

gweedore

beware of Greeks bearing bombs, or maybe worse, bonds

Mister men

What a racist thing to say. You do realise the IRA where Irish don't you?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies