Greeks "we're not Irish" fight back against the EU. Is this the start ??

wassupdude

Edo;3129239A group of them used to live downstairs from me in my apartment block in Peristeri (Athen Suburb) when I lived there in the mid nineties- then again between the PLO on the top floor said:
There's ,at least, a tv movie in there somewhere

Rosmuc

"when the IMF come in to destory this country"

I think you'll find they'll be coming in to sort out the place after the country has been destroyed.
And it looks like the IMF are on their way, talking to a few clerical public services workers who are struggling with their mortgage payments have been told that come April there is a strong possibility that the IMF will impose drastic pay cuts and staff culls.

Where will this end, if people on the lower ladder of the public service start defaulting on their mortgages what hope is there for our society as we know it. Is this the boom part of the recession before we truly go bust?

Pabilito

The Greeks are institutionalised work dodgers who've been spending other people's money,now they're showing their borderline Arab nature by reverting to terrorism. If they keep this up they'll rightfully be booted from the EU.
Ahh now CyP!.., the poor Greeks.. you must be meaning the ould Irish/HSE!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies