• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Green Party - Party Political Broadcast

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
Sorry for missing this, and I'm sure it's been shared already, put putting it on the homepage nonetheless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwTA71wrIiU]YouTube - Irish Green Party election broadcast 2009[/ame]

Liberal333

So what was the second reason to vote Green?

the shadow

Nice Kerrygold advert

Keep politics out of politics. Vote Green - The bikes and wind(bag) party.The Dort Porty.
Watching the ad i still can't believe its not butter.

goosebump

Another example of Greens amateurism.

How can they be expected to be taken seriously when they allow a candidate to wear a Daffy Duck tie in a party political broadcast?

scitilop

Not a bad video concept overall. A few of the people in the video sounded like they were reading a script but it doesn't make a huge difference. The worst bit had to be Dan Boyle's pathetic attempt at smiling - he simply can't pull off a smile

Tiernanator

Not a bad PP broadcast. However they haven't mentioned their contamination by the affair with FF. I think the Greens are going to suffer this time around. They could have recovered if they had brought down this awful government. Sadly I think it will take them longer than FF to recover from their tryst.

Lulu84

I think the Greens PPBs are probably the best thing about the party. They always make great ones, and then fail miserably at living up to them. But they're really slick and professional and leave every other party's in the dust.

Dan Boyle's tie though, gah!

blacbloc

Nauseating cr*p. Meaningless, sentimental - of no significance to anything. Dan Boyle would be better off not even attempting to smile.

As for green job! For the time being there is government grant money in inefficient wind farms which a lorry load of chancers up and down the country are cashing in on. This is all aimed at making Ireland look like it's meeting is EU obligations but the reality, as ever, is that it is atrociously thought out and inefficient in every way.

Whatuwant2007

i like it... it reminds me of the general election one....

has a nice warm feeling to it.... much better then listening to cowen or kenny

KeithM-OB

Yet again the greens use the false promise of helping our children by voting Green. Yet they are presiding over the ransacking and direct hurt of children by education and welfare cuts.

Can't wait to see them get hammered. Disgraceful.

P.S. Dan Boyle cannot smile at all, his posters and leaflets in South are him looking constipated and mad to boot.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies