Grossly Obese Paedophile Cyril Smith dies

wretchedwilbur

Do I take it that "larger than life" is a Rochdale euphemism for botty paddling. , then ?

Still a great man , in his own way. He broke the mould ( when he sat on it ).

sondagefaux

Not a whisper in the local paper about this, nothing about his death on the Rochdale Lib Dems website at all, not even a short obituary.

You'd think the Lib Dems were secretly ashamed of him...

Panopticon

Do you always republish anonymous ************************************************ on the Internet, or just when the victim has recently died?

beanie

Where are you getting your allegations from?
Is it just from the linked blog?

wretchedwilbur

Beanie , why is your membership status in pink ? It's dead cool though.

sondagefaux

Do you always republish anonymous ************************************************ on the Internet, or just when the victim has recently died?
This is not rubbish, it's fact. I don't care if the fat ****'s family or anyone else may be offended.

He was a child abuser and a scumbag who tried his best to ensure that people who suffered appallingly from asbetos poisoning were not given the compensation they deserved.

You can read more about him here:

Love Him or Loath Him Cyril Smith Must Now Be Stripped of his Knighthood? | Facebook

These facts are widely known among members of the local Lib Dem party in Rochdale and further afield.

The unsuccessful Lib Dem candidate for Oldham East and Saddleworth criticised Cyril Smith for his stance on the asbestos issue in my presence and in the presence of other witnesses and agreed that Cyril Smith's sexual behaviour with young boys was, at the very least, grossly inappropriate.

Local party activists were worried that Cyril Smith would die during the last General Election campaign.

Their feeling was that he would be treated kindly by the media for the first day or two before revelations about his behaviour were made public.

If you think that any of this is made up, feel free to PM me and I will give you the mobile number of a local Lib Dem party worker who can confirm everything I've written.

beanie

sondagefaux

Where are you getting your allegations from?
Is it just from the linked blog?
Local Lib Dem party members who knew the real Cyril Smith.

David Steel attempted to brush off the allegations of sexual misconduct with teenage boys as simply 'smacking a few bare bottoms'.

His efforts on behalf of the asbestos industry are described in this article, from the Mirror:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/columnists/maguire/2008/11/05/sir-cyril-smith-should-be-stripped-of-his-knighthood-over-asbestos-speech-115875-20871253/

Munnkeyman

He didn't even sue Private Eye when they printed the allegations.............

sondagefaux

They never stuck because they were covered up. Smith didn't sue Private Eye or the Rochdale Alternative Press for libel, despite the fact that they published these serious allegations which were investigated by the police.

For some strange reason, the police files were transferred and seem to have disappeared...

I would also urge you to read more about his relationship with Turner and Newall and his efforts to ensure that victims of asbetsos poisoning did not get the compensation they deserved.

sondagefaux

Do you have evidence that fat flying leprechauns don't exist?
Tell you what, you read the Daily Mirror article, you search for information on the Rochdale Alternative Press and Cyril Smith, you search for information on his relationship with Turner and Newall, then come and tell us all what you find.

While you're at it, have a conversation with this man about Cyril Smith - you might actually learn some facts about Smith.

New Threads

Most Replies