Growing crisis between Netherlands and Turkey

mr_anderson

The whole spectacle is fascinating.
Erdogan's arrogance in sending one of his ministers into a foreign country for political purposes whilst knowing they were not welcome is astounding.

Every single one of those Dutch-Turks holding a Turkish flag should be stripped of their Dutch nationality and flown back to true homeland.
Let them live under the 'democracy' promoted by Erdogan.

blinding

Erdogan's arrogance in sending one of his ministers into a foreign country for political purposes whilst knowing they were not welcome is astounding.

Every single one of those Dutch-Turks holding a Turkish flag should be stripped of their Dutch nationality and flown back to true homeland.
I'd say that Erdogan is the kind of Fella that would keep you voting until you got it his " Right "

O

Oscurito

Hopefully the Dutch will see sense and vote for the Party most capable of taking the Netherlands out of the EU.
I don't think you replied to this. You liked it and then unliked it.

The EU strengthens the economically weaker countries of south-easten Europe (.e.g Romania and Bulgaria) with structural funds. How will stopping that assist in the defense of Europe?

Northsideman

I'd say that Erdogan is the kind of Fella that would keep you voting until you got it his " Right "
Jayus just like an Irish Taoiseach.

blinding

I don't think you replied to this. You liked it and then unliked it.
I was as surprised as you when I saw that Liked . Some sort of Gremlin in the works I assure you .

The EU Empire is hell bent on bringing the wages and working conditions of working people down to the "lowest "common denominator .

I would say that unless the vested interests of the ruling elite comes under threat then they don't give two fooks about our security......

Jimmy Two Times

Hopefully Voters will see that it is a good idea to elect politicians that have the interests of the OWN people as their first priority.........

If it helps with the dis-entigration then its all good.....Its time to break the EU Empire......
Is that you Nigel fúckin Farage?

blinding

Is that you Nigel fúckin Farage?
Are you a EU Empire Quisling .
Nigel Farage has done great service for his country . I could only dream to do as much for Ireland . Nigel did not have as many EU quislings to combat as an Irish Nigel would.........

PBP voter

The Armenian Genocide[11] (Armenian: Հայոց ցեղասպանություն,[note 3] Hayots tseghaspanutyun; Turkish: Ermeni Soykırımı), also known as the Armenian Holocaust,[12] was the Ottoman government's systematic extermination of 1.5 million Armenians, mostly Ottoman citizens within the Ottoman Empire and its successor state, the Republic of Turkey.[13][14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

People in glass houses..........

gleeful

I was as surprised as you when I saw that Liked . Some sort of Gremlin in the works I assure you .

The EU Empire is hell bent on bringing the wages and working conditions of working people down to the "lowest "common denominator .

I would say that unless the vested interests of the ruling elite comes under threat then they don't give two fooks about our security......
The UK and Greece are the only EU states where wages fell over the past decade. Both blame the EU for their own mistakes.

GDPR

Or are they voting for politicians that enjoy being under the EU Dominatrix . Perhaps they like being under the EU " Control ".........
Nope, they vote for parties that are responsible enough to govern and show it. It's something Wilders and the SP aren't exactly known for. Quite the contrary.

PBP voter

The Armenian Genocide[11] (Armenian: Հայոց ցեղասպանություն,[note 3] Hayots tseghaspanutyun; Turkish: Ermeni Soykırımı), also known as the Armenian Holocaust,[12] was the Ottoman government's systematic extermination of 1.5 million Armenians, mostly Ottoman citizens within the Ottoman Empire and its successor state, the Republic of Turkey.[13][14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

People in glass houses..........
When are Turkey going to stop denying the Armenian genocide?

Equinox

They're just touring the once and future caliphate as he sees it........

McDave

Hopefully Voters will see that it is a good idea to elect politicians that have the interests of the OWN people as their first priority.........

If it helps with the dis-entigration then its all good.....Its time to break the EU Empire......
And leave 'formerly' EU countries like Greece exposed to the tender mercies of a resurgent Ottoman 'Empire'? Not to mention wider loss of position versus US, Russian and Chinese 'Empires'.

You're not really thinking this through, are you.

blinding

And leave 'formerly' EU countries like Greece exposed to the tender mercies of a resurgent Ottoman 'Empire'? Not to mention wider loss of position versus US, Russian and Chinese 'Empires'.

You're not really thinking this through, are you.
Empires are not good and neither is the EU empire...........

elliebee

Erdogan is a dangerous bully who has to be slapped down at every opportunity.

Too late for that now - he has Europe by the short and curlies petunia

What a shower of sheep we've been. petunia

We should have an army at the Turkish border at the very least to stop this guy's bullying threats.

"Rivers of Blood" ...

McDave

The better he does the more pressure there will be on the EU Empire to Implode.......This will be a good outcome if/when it happens.......
There is no EU 'Empire'. EU arrangements are democratic, and between consenting EU democracies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom