• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Guardian castigates 'The Jeremy Kyle Show'

silverharp

bumfights are gross and exploitative............ Jeremy Kyle "hold my beer"

Round tower

Kyle is a nauseating host who revels in telling people to shut up. Why would the death of a former guest have ITV taking such drastic action.? Its look like it was a suicide and they are fearful of a lawsuit perhaps because the former deceased guest was so emotionally disturbed after appearing live on air that he chose to end his life.
It sounds like suicide why else would they pull the show

LISTOWEL MAN

watching couples fight and or find out their GF or BF is cheating on them might be fun to watch but when the show is over those people go home and we have no **** idea how humiliated they are

LISTOWEL MAN

artfoley56

you forgot the most famous case

silverharp

It could be argued that anyone who'd appear on a show like that entirely lacks the capacity to feel humiliation.
its like some of the people that go on TV talent shows, they have no internal filter or self awareness.

Malcolm Redfellow

Website
redfellow.blogspot.com
Twitter
mredfellow
Simple:

In this age of cable stations and similar freak-shows, just because there's some demand for trash TV shouldn't mean the terrestrial stations have to provide the dross.

Nor that advertisers should get in the gutter to finance and promote it.

This 'Jeremy Kyle' abomination has been under critical assault since Carole Cadwalladr raised alarms in September 2008. But bums put their bums on seats and sofas.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
One small consolation may available in that the people who sign up to appear on such shows are unlikely to be voters.

Sweet Darling

Jeremy Kyle is nothing more than a jumped up little b*llocks making hay on people's misery.

It's a disgrace of a programme, the majority I've seen on it are suffering from drug addiction/unplanned teen pregnancy/nutters for parents etc, these people need help, the last thing they need is a crowd of people laughing at them and Kyle blurting out the most obvious ''advice'' imaginable.

How that crap has gotten to 1000 shows is beyond me. Kyle a private school product whose father was a personal secretary to the Queen Mother. What would he know about the lives these people have? It's a different thing poncing about with a sociology degree and actually living that life, Kyle's morally righteous pontificating seems to give the folks on his show little help at all.

These people need help from the right sources, the Jeremy Kyle show isn't the answer.

I genuinely pity them.
Your right Kyle would not know where they are coming from.
But any of us who have being brought up in one of these areas do know.
We all know at less one house full of welfare scum, who produce pram loads of vermin, who make life a misery for the people of the area.
No one normal in the area gives a sh1t why any of them became junkies, prison or ODing solves the problem fast. Middleclass do gooders and pinko's need to fu£k off telling the poor whats best for them.

fifilawe

would ORE TEE EEE's LLS Robot birthing be in the same category as Jeremy Vile as Matthew Wright nicknamed it years ago.?I have not seen nor do I wish to waste my time viewing LLS but in my Yahú Email program one of the "Tittle Tattle stories" is a about complaints about last week's Robot Birthing Show segment.I could not possibly comment as I was watching the Western on TG4.

Popular Threads

Most Replies