Guardian journalist quits Twitter in protest against free speech

Felixness

A ''fat acceptance movement activist'', is that not a contradiction in terms? She looks like the most movement she gets is from the sofa to the fridge.

firefly123

Hes talking about some cheap pseudo-leftie he just happened to have followed on twitter because oh ahem, he slipped on her feed by accident.

Well f*cuk him. I want a Cosmo.
You should be the only cheap pseudo lefty in his world!

firefly123

She's a professional fatbeast to boot

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindy_West

cyp
No offence intended to fat people but I will be entirely honest and say I don't take anything they say as seriously because I'm always thinking about how they can't control what they eat so why should I listen to them. It is wrong (I'm told) but I view fatness as a weakness.

Clanrickard

A ''fat acceptance movement activist'', is that not a contradiction in terms? She looks like the most movement she gets is from the sofa to the fridge.
She is grossly overweight and at risk of a major heart attack.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
You can occasionally write a decent post, CyP, but there's far too much of the above nonsense.
The fascist PC left "liberals" seem to think that they too can appropriate the methods of fascism ...but not get called out for it ?

cyp

cunnyfunt

A Guardian journo is gone full frontal on Twitter

I’ve left Twitter. It is unusable for anyone but trolls, robots and dictators

My thoughts
(1) Fame seeking left liberal journalists loved the unthinking adulation
(2) She is fat, ugly,whiney with an over estimated view of her intelligence ("brains deep") ...and is akin to a toddler having a temper tantrum

People like her are part of the problem, not part of the solution...Free Speech neither is, nor should be, "the enemy"

Preachy liberal fascist rabble rousers like her...are rabble rousers like Trump

cyp
Fawk her. I can just hear the thousands of sympathizers snoring their wee brains out tonight as they cant sleep for the wurry...

Truth.ie

Where was this slob when another Guardian columnist was tweeting that President Assad's wife and kids should be raped in front of their husband and father?

derryman

Where was this slob when another Guardian columnist was tweeting that President Assad's wife and kids should be raped in front of their husband and father?
Would you not need to give a link for that?

derryman

There appears to be a degree of misogyny, mixed up with a dollop of fatophobia masquerading as righteous indignation, at a dubious attack on free speech, running through this thread.

ShinnerBot No.32564844524

There appears to be a degree of misogyny, mixed up with a dollop of fatophobia masquerading as righteous indignation, at a dubious attack on free speech, running through this thread.
But if they don't exercise their "free" speech on a private internet forum how else will the world know that anyone is standing up to the tyranny of text on the Internet?!?

This is serious stuff my friend, and these men are the 21st century equivalent of the enlightened thinkers of the 18th century standing up for the liberty of all mankind and the future destiny of freedom in our society. No doubt the words of these elderly wizards shall someday rank up alongside those of Ben Franklin among others.

Truth.ie

But if they don't exercise their "free" speech on a private internet forum how else will the world know that anyone is standing up to the tyranny of text on the Internet?!?

This is serious stuff my friend, and these men are the 21st century equivalent of the enlightened thinkers of the 18th century standing up for the liberty of all mankind and the future destiny of freedom in our society. No doubt the words of these elderly wizards shall someday rank up alongside those of Ben Franklin among others.
LOL.
Bit rich given how you shinners and those "not members or supporters" (ahem) of Sinn Fein went after victims of child abuse on t'interweb.
Some of the nastiest stuff I ever read on this forum in fact.

derryman

She didn't appear that elderly to me?

jpc

She's like all the crew who have left the USA because they hate fascists.
But they haven't.
Silly , silly shape thrower.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies