Guardian Media Group : £173 million loss and it's ramifications

RasherHash

@SMaurizi
2. together with the fake news on #PaulManafort, the @Guardian's fake story that there was a #Russian plot to smuggle Julian #Assange to #Russia was completely groundless and resulted in a demonisation campaign against Julian #Assange which ultimately resulted in his arrest

Sync

I thought it was the arrest warrant and subsequent efforts to illegally avoid justice that led to his arrest.

The more you know...

RasherHash

Langerishgodown
This is a Guardian journalist's reaction to news that Jordan Peterson is seriously ill.

This tweet was liked by the Head of Amnesty International in Scotland.

What the hell has happened to Amnesty?

If you donate to it, you need to think again. @amnesty @AmnestyUK

Suzanne Moore
Hello Editor types
Jordan Peterson holed up in rehab in Russia. **** me gently with a chainsaw....let me do that story . Come on!

bob3344

Langerishgodown
This is a Guardian journalist's reaction to news that Jordan Peterson is seriously ill.

The comment below the tweet sums up that malignant old bag

This sort of spite is so weird and unsettling, I just don't get it. It's such a major problem for the left, loving humanity but despising humans.

silverharp

Langerishgodown

Does it all come down to Daddy issues, they are reacting to the fact they were probably raised by single moms? I don’t get the hate?

bob3344

Does it all come down to Daddy issues, they are reacting to the fact they were probably raised by single moms? I don’t get the hate?
I think being a lefty is like a religious mania for many, something they can't express logically, without emotion.

Jordan is a blasphemer who must be removed.

Clanrickard

I think being a lefty is like a religious mania for many, something they can't express logically, without emotion.

Jordan is a blasphemer who must be removed.
He rattles their cages so they react with spite. They simply can't counter his arguments.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies