• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Guilty, another child sex grooming gang.

NewDawn1

Seven men have been found guilty of sexual crimes against children as part of a gang.

Their victims, aged between 11 and 15, were groomed and plied with alcohol and hard drugs before being sexually assaulted and forced into prostitution. Girls who were seen as "out of control" youngsters were deliberately targeted.

Abuse sessions would go on for days and involve the use of knives, meat cleavers and baseball bats. One was even forced to undergo an illegal abortion at a backstreet clinic when she fell pregnant by one of her tormentors.

Two sets of brothers, Akhtar Dogar, 32, and Anjum Dogar, 31, and Mohammed Karrar, 38, and Bassam Karrar, 33, were convicted along with Kamar Jamil, 27, Assad Hussain, 32, and Zeeshan Ahmed, 27.
Child sex gang guilty of grooming and gang-raping vulnerable girls - Telegraph

Just one more example of a situation seemingly out of control in the UK.

eyelight

A view from England

Social services would have been scared off by the Leftist fools who espoused political correctness and would have screeched Racist at anyone who dared question the culture of these minorities. Now we are thankfully above such nonsense and can expose these filthy scum.

Ribeye

I blame the influence of........

Coronation St,

eyelight

Social services would have been scared off by the Leftist fools who espoused political correctness and would have screeched Racist at anyone who dared question the culture of these minorities. Now we are thankfully above such nonsense and can expose these filthy scum.
Are we "above such nonsense" though?

Seems the whole question of immigration is still handled with kid gloves and is not to be criticised much.
Especially not in Ireland now.

NewDawn1

I wonder how much pain and suffering left wing fascists have already caused in the UK in such matters. They shall never be forgiven.

eyelight

I wonder how much pain and suffering left wing fascists have already caused in the UK in such matters. They shall never be forgiven.
You might wish that, but they are still in power to a large extent.

Cai

Was it political correctness that was responsible for Jimmy Savile et al, Bryn Estyn, Kincora etc?

NewDawn1

Was it political correctness that was responsible for Jimmy Savile et al, Bryn Estyn, Kincora etc?
No. But they were not part of large gangs that are becoming more common in the UK. They found eachother easily, why do you think that was?

Cai

No. But they were not part of large gangs that are becoming more common in the UK. They found eachother easily, why do you think that was?
Sex abuse is common in the UK. Some of it is carried out by Asians as in this case, but most by non Asians. A number of UK institutional entities are implicated. When we start picking & choosing examples to make political points we don't really help the situation do we?

The OD

An absolutely horrific story. What is less horrific but still horrible is the practice of highlighting these stories as a way to attack minorities whilst pretending to give s h i t about the victims. It happens here a lot when people want to attack Catholics too.

Pathetic.

eoghanacht

Another example of left-wing social services refusing to look at something right under their noses.
There's already a long-running thread on this subject.
No agenda here lads eh? :roll:

I tell ye, grooming young ones for rape is a despicable crime.

However using a crime like that as a political football is vomit inducing.

Class lads well done.

Are we "above such nonsense" though?

Seems the whole question of immigration is still handled with kid gloves and is not to be criticised much.
Especially not in Ireland now.

Do you think all immigrants are potential rapists?

Last edited:

eoghanacht

I have no idea but I can't wait to see how you wrangling the 'leftists' into the plot.

DuineEile

Still struggling to figure out how UK forum threads are on the main page, whilst Northern Ireland threads are not.

D

eoghanacht

An absolutely horrific story. What is less horrific but still horrible is the practice of highlighting these stories as a way to attack minorities whilst pretending to give s h i t about the victims. It happens here a lot when people want to attack Catholics too.

Pathetic.

Would they be the same Catholics that support a church that engaged in an international criminal conspiracy?

stopdoingstuff

It is time to take crime statistics by race or ethnic background. This would give us a basis to assess whether specific crimes are more prevalent among various communities. It would also leave less room for ideology.

Jezza

Just part of the top gang of all...the Establisment.

The OD

Would they be the same Catholics that support a church that engaged in an international criminal conspiracy?
Some yes, although my post is more about the lack of concern about the victims in a rush to point out failings and crimes in a particular grouping, be it religious or ethnic.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
It is time to take crime statistics by race or ethnic background. This would give us a basis to assess whether specific crimes are more prevalent among various communities. It would also leave less room for ideology.
There is no point really in looking at statistics unless you act on them. The white-black disparity in crime rate WORLDWIDE and the child grooming problem in the UK will never ever be solved by liberal governments. The violence will just continue against predominantly whites FOREVER.

I had to laugh today when I read about Eddie Izzard trying to complete 27 marathons in South Africa as a "tribute" to the 27 years Nelson Mandela spent in prison during the Apartheid era. He failed after four days saying the marathon challenge "could have killed me". lol. He meant due to the heat of course. This is the mentality you are living with - these people are infants, they are adult children and they are the elite. This fkn eejit wants to be mayor of London now and im sure the clown will get it. Its a pity he wasnt taught a lesson in one of the S.A. Townships.