• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

petaljam

Good grief, this is becoming mind-numbing. Listen, if you think that mothers wearing a veil who accompany children on school outings are ''Islamist propagandists'', ''proselytizers'' and ''a direct threat to the Republic'', as that odious woman claims, good luck to you. This article neatly encapsulates the deeply unpleasant methods employed by that loon and her friends on the right and far-right regarding anyone who challenges their Islamo-gauchiste-collabo ravings:

Since when did saying someone was brave mean you have to justify or even agree with everything they say? I said she was brave, and she is. In this century a lot more people in France have been murdered by the people threatening to kill her than by far right loons. But yeah, ignore the fact that she's incredibly brave to speak out the way she does, and call her a far right loon. Much easier.

Golah veNekhar

But you're not an ex Muslim, so that's completely irrelevant to Zineb El Rhazoui, who was brought up as a Muslim in Morocco, which is 99% Muslim.

As she says, white people who say negative things about Christianity are considered anti clerical, while brown people like her who say negative things about Islam are told they are disturbed or self hating or are even, like Ms El Rhazoui, threatened with being killed.
Morocco is hardly Qom though, now is it? Also it is very much still linked to France. I consider a lot of indigenous Irish Anti-Catholicism from people who have Catholic backgrounds post-colonial neurosis (note a lot not all)- the people I am talking about by the way are very much "White". Now there other factors involved, very significantly and I am reluctant to give @Mercurial confirmation in his views on this topic, however he has a point even if he is woefully reductionist. France is very racist, now I am not against a bit of racism, however I think it very much needs to placed within certain limits. The whole one of themuns says themuns are awful creatures altogether so what usuns do to themuns is therefore okay is something that I imagine is very old. It was certainly firmly established in the world when I was born.

Marx said that Religion was the opium of the people but he also said next to that it was the heart of a heartless world. What is the actual alternative to Islam in many of the HLMs? Drugs, drink, crime, suicide? I am approaching things here from a purely secular perceptive here. Laicite which was brought in by Freemasons and they who shall remain nameless to bully and batter Catholics has been very successfully turned against and is now primarily used against Muslims- why do you think most Muslims in France have their services in garages and the back rooms of shops? Have you been blind the war of the war of the French State against the Hijab? How much further do you think the "Republic" should go?

Alain Soral though is in prison for speaking truth to the power in the "Republic". Muslims have basically no power in the "Republic". That is cool though with Ms El Rhazoui. Funny that but also interesting. What are her views on the Faurisson affair? Anyone?

petaljam

Very many Prods who had no to little privilege believed it was a Religious war.
"Believed" is correct, but they were only being used as cannon fodder by their privileged leaders. Nobody was ever going to force them to convert to Catholicism, and a Catholic who became a C of I convert was never going to be warmly welcomed into the ranks of the UDA or the UVF. Unlike converts to Islam who make up a large proportion of fighters for the caliphate in its various imagined versions.

Golah veNekhar

"Believed" is correct, but they were only being used as cannon fodder by their privileged leaders. Nobody was ever going to force them to convert to Catholicism, and a Catholic who became a C of I convert was never going to be warmly welcomed into the ranks of the UDA or the UVF. Unlike converts to Islam who make up a large proportion of fighters for the caliphate in its various imagined versions.
This is correct,. However how much could the same be said against French Islam haters one of who's heroes you have been "bigging up"? The Levant has a very less violent history than Western Europe. It has caught now- the march of progress don't you know? Welcomed into the UDA and UVF no, welcomed into the RUC and UUP yes. Think for a moment. Put yourself in the shoes of others and than reflect upon your own.

petaljam

Morocco is hardly Qom though, now is it? Also it is very much still linked to France. I consider a lot of indigenous Irish Anti-Catholicism from people who have Catholic backgrounds post-colonial neurosis (note a lot not all)- the people I am talking about by the way are very much "White". Now there other factors involved, very significantly and I am reluctant to give @Mercurial confirmation in his views on this topic, however he has a point even if he is woefully reductionist. France is very racist, now I am not against a bit of racism, however I think it very much needs to placed within certain limits. The whole one of themuns says themuns are awful creatures altogether so what usuns do to themuns is therefore okay is something that I imagine is very old. It was certainly firmly established in the world when I was born.

Marx said that Religion was the opium of the people but he also said next to that it was the heart of a heartless world. What is the actual alternative to Islam in many of the HLMs? Drugs, drink, crime, suicide? I am approaching things here from a purely secular perceptive here. Laicite which was brought in by Freemasons and they who shall remain nameless to bully and batter Catholics has been very successfully turned against and is now primarily used against Muslims- why do you think most Muslims in France have their services in garages and the back rooms of shops? Have you been blind the war of the war of the French State against the Hijab? How much further do you think the "Republic" should go?

Alain Soral though is in prison for speaking truth to the power in the "Republic". Muslims have basically no power in the "Republic". That is cool though with Ms El Rhazoui. Funny that but also interesting. What are her views on the Faurisson affair? Anyone?
All utterly irrelevant to your ridiculous claim that you passing yourself off as an ex Muslim would be anything like an actual ex Muslim describing her experiences.

Speaking of ex Muslims and their experiences of real or threatened violence from other Muslims, have you seen that the writer Naima El Bezaz has finally been driven to suicide by the attacks on her by her own community?

She's not even reallly an ex Muslim, since she actually saw herself as a Muslim feminist, and argued for the Coran to be updated to take into account the equality of women. For that she was the object of constant death threats and at least one actual plot to kill her for which someone was convicted. As well as her home being petrol bombed, despite her having moved after previous attacks on her previous home.

Interestingly, you wouldn't know any of that from the English Wiki article about her. They just say she committed suicide.

Since none of that applies to you as a fake "ex Muslim", you would just be lying about your experiences, that's all.

petaljam

This is correct,. However how much could the same be said against French Islam haters one of who's heroes you have been "bigging up"? The Levant has a very less violent history than Western Europe. It has caught now- the march of progress don't you know? Welcomed into the UDA and UVF no, welcomed into the RUC and UUP yes. Think for a moment. Put yourself in the shoes of others and than reflect upon your own.
The RUC didn't see themselves as a religious organisation did they?

And I'm not sure you're correct about the traditional UUP either, who liked Presbyterians only slightly better than Catholics. I don't know where they stood on converts, but they weren't trying to create a religious utopia akin to Henry VIII's England. Or Ireland.

Golah veNekhar

All utterly irrelevant to your ridiculous claim that you passing yourself off as an ex Muslim would be anything like an actual ex Muslim describing her experiences.
You are bending what I said- I can carry on a conversation in more than one types of Arabic, even a deep conversation in one type. Since the first time I encountered Muslims which was basically my first day in University I have had a strong interest in Islamic thought. You live in a country with a large Muslim population and simply dismiss them as barbarians. Slap on a bit of fake tan and given my actual knowledge of the ins and out of Islam and Muslims I could be a much more convincing ex-Muslim than her or that Somali.

Golah veNekhar

And I'm not sure you're correct about the traditional UUP either, who liked Presbyterians only slightly better than Catholics. I don't know where they stood on converts, but they weren't trying to create a religious utopia akin to Henry VIII's England. Or Ireland.
Gerhard Newe ring any bells?

petaljam

Gerhard Newe ring any bells?
If you mean Gerard Newe, and not some Nazi or Neo Nazi I've never heard of, then yes. He was basically a Castle Catholic, and in no way proves any point that the NI conflict was genuinely about or for religion, as opposed to religion merely being a marker of identity for two groups whose skin colour etc didn't allow them to be easily distinguished.

Golah veNekhar

If you mean Gerard Newe, and not some Nazi or Neo Nazi I've never heard of, then yes. He was basically a Castle Catholic, and in no way proves any point that the NI conflict was genuinely about or for religion, as opposed to religion merely being a marker of identity for two groups whose skin colour etc didn't allow them to be easily distinguished.
Yes and no.....Religion is also an ethnic marker in France, and a pretty major one, look at the people who hate Freemasons and those who shall remain nameless for bringing in Laicite but approve of it's use against Muslims. The "Troubles" were about various things, Religion though was one aspect. "He was basically a Castle Catholic"- do you understand how French Muslims speak so similarly about your heroine for free speech (who has not spoken out against the imprisonment of Alain Soral)? John Gorman was the name I wanted to say. Actually the best Irish comparison to Zineb el-Rhazoui is Sean O'Callaghan at least in terms of hysteria, fanaticism and fantasy.

Golah veNekhar

You wanted diversity.

So kiss goodbye to your free speech.
It was not Muslims in France who have jailed Alain Soral and jailed others or fined heavily others for saying certain things. "Charlie Hebdo" did not just sneer sadistically at Muslims, it also did so towards Catholics- mocking Christ and His Mother in ways both cruel and obscene- and indigenous French Patriots, a "fun fact" is that they called for the banning of Front National several times. So much for "Free Speech". Absolutely no friend of Muslims the French Identitarian band Le Brigandes put out a song "Lord, I do not want to become Charlie" during the "Je Suis Charlie" hysteria. It is rather good and personally I find rather moving.

"Je suis Alain Soral".

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom