• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Gun battle in Boston, 1 Suspect in custody. Breaking Now !

Ó Donnchadha

This is going down now.

1 Marathon bombing suspect in custody; search for another suspect still on in Watertown 2:23 AM

I hear there was an explosion and gun fire. Story is happening now, not many details.

neiphin

link to local radio ?

Ó Donnchadha

Police scanner

FEBtv

Ó Donnchadha

1 cop is dead, possibly 1 suspect. The scanner is saying that 1 is armed with assault rifle and explosives.

Ó Donnchadha

One suspect in Monday’s Boston Marathon bombings has been captured, according to an official with knowledge of the investigation. Another remains on the loose in Watertown after a firefight with police. Authorities have established a 20-block perimeter as they search for him.

A scene of chaos descended on Cambridge and Watertown late Thursday night and early Friday morning, as police confirmed an MIT police officer was shot and killed, and an apparent carjacking led police on a wild chase into Watertown.

Witnesses in Watertown said they heard explosions. Police officers were screaming about improvised explosive devices.

Ó Donnchadha

Police scanner just saif he might have an IED on him, use caution

neiphin

Has to be the bombers right?
falujah ?

sorry
i thought you meant that they would carpet bomb the area , so as to get their man
not exactly like the mounties but you know what i mean

Ó Donnchadha

1 suspect , with the white hat in the photos is still out. Police scanner says he has an IED and assault rifle.

Ó Donnchadha

Police officer has been killed.

Ó Donnchadha

unsure of the 2nd suspect. The police scanner a few minutes back said he was at large and possibly strapped with an IED and assault rifle.

Ó Donnchadha

I got my mag in my Sig, locked and loaded

Ó Donnchadha

Cops are in pursuit, just heard it on scanner.