Gun right activists arressted walking into police station

likesfish

Gun advocates arrested carrying rifle into Dearborn police station

a bit of idiocy to cheer you up two idiots complain about being harrassed because they are driving wearing body armour.

decide to file a complaint and walk into police station carring assualt rifles abd wearing ski masks police are less than happy to see them.petunia:shock:

razorblade

What kind of reaction would they expect carrying arms into a police station idiots.

Mitsui2

amsterdemmetje

What a pair of clowns the police had every reason to blow them a away ,walking into a cop shop with ski masks and automatic weapons.They are lucky to be alive considering others have been shot for far less.

Rural

In the running I'd say.:)

stopdoingstuff

I commend them on their lunacy. My next request is that I be given full access to their many interesting news letters and pamphlets. That would no doubt be amusing.

amsterdemmetje

I love they way on the way in they say "we were afraid for our lives when pulled over so we figured we better protect ourselves" so with that they arm themselves to the teeth don ski masks and walk into a police station and then wonder why the cops threaten to blow their heads off. Apart from the fact they are lucky to be alive im guessing these guys will eventually cease to exist because the stupid will eventually the take its toll.

Paddyc

The only reason they're alive is because the ski masks showed enough skin to show they were white.

blokesbloke

I love it.

They were afraid for their lives of police officers so they decided to protect themselves from the police by going to... a police station?

Bless.

fergal1790

The only reason they're alive is because the ski masks showed enough skin to show they were white.
And the Confederate flag etched into the stock of the assault rifle showing them as knuckle-dragging Neanderthal gun activists.

mangaire2

disgraceful conduct by the "so called" policemen.
these two US patriots were exercising their right to form a well armed militia.
hope that Trump will deal with the 'so called' policemen,
& appoint the two patriots to his cabinet.

USA !!! USA !!! USA !!!

Bill

sound like a pair of morons , anyway here's some ACDC
[video=youtube;v2AC41dglnM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM[/video]

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies