Gunmanist attack ongoing in Iran Parliament

silverharp

It was on the news earlier but they weren't making a big deal about it, sounds serious enough though. Also a suicide bomber attack at a monument in the city.

Aüd™‏ @CodeAud · 3m3 minutes ago

 More

#Iran: 8 killed & 3 injured in the Parliament attack, gunmen taken several hostages inside the parliament.

A Voice

Female suicide bomber. I remember Bríd Smith doing the usual know-nothing leftwit routine after Manchester saying "we shouldn't demonise Islam. Why is it always men doing the killing". Well, Bríd, time to fine-tune your piss-poor response. Again.

I wonder if the Sunni delight is spreading to Iran. A full-on sectarian scrap thereabouts will be a mighty thing in lots of horrible ways.

mr_anderson

What sect of Islam will the perpetrators be ?

How many Shia terrorist attacks have there been in the west ?

Are these attacks trying to provoke Iran into a larger-scale conflict ?

artfoley56

Female suicide bomber. I remember Bríd Smith doing the usual know-nothing leftwit routine after Manchester saying "we shouldn't demonise Islam. Why is it always men doing the killing". Well, Bríd, time to fine-tune your piss-poor response. Again.

I wonder if the Sunni delight is spreading to Iran. A full-on sectarian scrap thereabouts will be a mighty thing in lots of horrible ways.
we've had female suicide bombers for years. wasn't Rajiv ghandi killed by one ?

eoghanacht

Qatar side lined.

Terrorist attack in Shia Iran, hmmmmmmmm......

A Voice

The Islamic holy month sees an escalation of terror, which of course has nothing to do with Islam.

Analyse that.

RasherHash

Cdebru

First one in Iran I believe ?

So let me get this straight ?

Trump went to Saudi and complained about terrorism and Iran, but Iran are the ones actually fighting ISIS, and Iran has now been attacked by ISIS, and Quatar has been cordoned off for supporting ISIS and Iran.

How do people swallow this sh!t ?

RasherHash

The Islamic holy month sees an escalation of terror, which of course has nothing to do with Islam.

Analyse that.
I doubt that's true, haven't the xtians (US, UK etc) racked up a fair score over the years, weddings, funerals, schools, hospitals etc etc?

New Threads

Most Replies