• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Gunmen fire on police in Belfast

theloner

This is just the warm up to next weekend when Willie Frazer and the sons of Ulster descend on the capital. They'll need more than their guns down there if the lads from inner city north Dublin get a whiff of them.

Wonder if these guns that were fire at HM forces last night could be linked back to Ulster Resistance, because if that were the case, blah, blah, blah...?

Tea Shark

This is just the warm up to next weekend when Willie Frazer and the sons of Ulster descend on the capital. They'll need more than their guns down there if the lads from inner city north Dublin get a whiff of them.

Wonder if these guns that were fire at HM forces last night could be linked back to Ulster Resistance, because if that were the case, blah, blah, blah...?
Nice to see hope of some compromise.. not.

Good sig.

J

Johnny Boy

Good sig.
Have you even the foggiest idea of the topic you are discussing?
Frazer and his muppets (a minority of a few thousand at most) are objecting to any compromise...............

Tea Shark

Have you even the foggiest idea of the topic you are discussing?
Frazer and his muppets (a minority of a few thousand at most) are objecting to any compromise...............
Exactly...........

theloner

Good sig.
Trolling all over the forum! Most of your posts end up in the handbagging folder anyhow.

Compromise what, just out of interest..with Willie Frazer and his motley crew?

Last edited:

General Urko

As was shown during their siege of the girl's primary school - Holy Cross, it's only ever a matter of time before Loyalist ejits flash their impotence to the world! That sort of idiocy seems to be inbuilt into them!
Go and get yourselves educated you imbeciles!:cool:

Tommythesash

Gunmen fire on police in Belfast - ITV News

have the protesters no way to back down?
Amazing. I never thought I'd see the day that police dogs would be used on unionist protestors in Belfast. It's a pity the police weren't as assertive during the criminally shambolic Holy Cross School blockade when unionists showed the world the true underbelly of unabashed bigotry in Ireland.

SgtBilko

As was shown during their siege of the girl's primary school - Holy Cross, it's only ever a matter of time before Loyalist ejits flash their impotence to the world! That sort of idiocy seems to be inbuilt into them!
Go and get yourselves educated you imbeciles!:cool:
*cough*

Tea Shark

Trolling all over the forum!
That would be whatever it is you think you are doing there. After previously liking your sig and so saying I now realise your username must be apt for a reason.

Most of your posts end up in the handbagging folder anyhow.
You must have me confused with some other windmill there.

Compromise what, just out of interest..with Willie Frazer and his motley crew?
Well then, what was the point of your previous post? If you're agreeing with me, it (the previous post) looks completely incoherent. What were you trying to say?
I thought it perfectly obvious I was being sarcastic in the context and with the word not at the end, but if it were not I was ffs.

SgtBilko

That would be whatever it is you think you are doing there. After previously liking your sig and so saying I now realise your username must be apt for a reason.

You must have me confused with some other windmill there.

I thought it perfectly obvious I was being sarcastic in the context and with the word not at the end, but if it were not I was ffs.
You are trying to reason with two of the most sectarian arseholes on this forum.

A big ask.

C

Castle Ray

They'll need more than their guns down there if the lads from inner city north Dublin get a whiff of them.
I'm sure they're fearsome Irish heros but also if it doesn't work out for them, they'll be just innocent Catholics. :roll:

Pat Mc Larnon

They could begin with learning how to spell you're.

longmarch

Request to the unlucky souls who are supposed to moderate here. How many threads do we need on the flags and riots.

I'm sure to god they could all be one. Please merge the madness

Evergreenfinch

Amazing. I never thought I'd see the day that police dogs would be used on unionist protestors in Belfast. It's a pity the police weren't as assertive during the criminally shambolic Holy Cross School blockade when unionists showed the world the true underbelly of unabashed bigotry in Ireland.
When Shinners want to hark back to Loyalist violence the most recent one they can find is Holy Cross. 12 YEARS ago. You don't have as far back to go for Republican violence. 2012, 2011, 2010 etc.

Global Justice

When Shinners want to hark back to Loyalist violence the most recent one they can find is Holy Cross. 12 YEARS ago. You don't have as far back to go for Republican violence. 2012, 2011, 2010 etc.
What? Where have you been for the past decade then? Or even the last year??? Loyalists have been out rioting every summer attacking the Short strand (and getting their arses kicked), attacking the PSNI and rioting when the butcher's apron was taken down outside a catholic church last year. Every summer they're out rioting provoking sectarian tensions. How many buses, cars and vans did they hijack and burn this summer and last? and the year before?? :roll:

Your support for for these vermin show what nationalists and republicans have always thought, that your ilk, British state terrorists, go hand in hand with loyalism

eskrimador

Erm...read the OP. We need only go back two nights for serious loyalist violence, then only a couple of weeks to when loyalists tried to set a poicewoan on fire. Go back a week before that and we have loyalists attacking a small family and a middle aged woman in their homes. Then a month before that, we had loyalists injuring 30 odd police officers (probably blood thirsty keffliks), indulging in 3 years of rioting. Maybe we will go back a year to when the UVF attacked pensioner's homes in an attack on the Short Strand when they also fired a shot at a policewoman?

Ya don't exactly have to be Eamonn Pheonix, do ya?

Last edited:

eoghanacht

Erm...read the OP. We need only go back to nights for serious loyalist violence, then only a couple of weeks to when loyalists tried to set a poicewoan on fire. Go back a week before that and we have loyalists attacking a small family and a middle aged woman in their homes. Then a month before that, we had loyalists injuring 30 odd police officers (probably blood thirsty keffliks), indulging in 3 years of rioting. Maybe we will go back a year to when the UVF attacked pensioner's homes in an attack on the Short Strand when they also fired a shot at a policewoman?

Ya don't exactly have to be Eamonn Pheonix, do ya?

Theres a big log in finchey's eye Esk coupled with the fact that she is consumed with self loathing (her da's an Irish cafflick) so your wasting your time.