Handbagging 2, Electric Boogaloo

Herr Rommel

Jack is like your one in The Good Fight who is suffering TDS.

The missus and myself are having a good laugh at this anti POTUS Trump show.

owedtojoy

You sound like you are jealous of him jack.

Out of interest , do any of these women you talk to find it weird when you ask them about how physically attracted to Trump they are?

I think you protest too much and are a bit of secret Trump admirer yourself.

Anyway It has been established that women love him , blacks live him , Latino's love him , the Gays love him etc etc
They love him so much they voted GOP last election because he told them his name was on the ballot. :rolleyes2:

Trump may have been a fox when he was young, but an elderly Lothario buying himself trophy wives and mistresses is both pitiful and laughable.

I still do not understand why his fan club have to talk up Trump's sexual attractiveness and popularity - if he was good at the job, that should be enough, and his little weakness for young female flesh be accepted.

But he is crap at the job, so all the rest is just diversion.

Betson

They love him so much they voted GOP last election because he told them his name was on the ballot. :rolleyes2:

Trump may have been a fox when he was young, but an elderly Lothario buying himself trophy wives and mistresses is both pitiful and laughable.

I still do not understand why his fan club have to talk up Trump's sexual attractiveness and popularity - if he was good at the job, that should be enough, and his little weakness for young female flesh be accepted.

But he is crap at the job, so all the rest is just diversion.
You and Jack etc are the only ones talking up/down his attractiveness , everyone here else I am sure just finds it weird that ye are obsessed by this.

The way Jack talks it sounds as if is continually canvassing every female he meets asking them how attractive they find Trump , I suspect in his town/village when they see him in the street they whisper here comes the weirdo who is always talking about how good Trump looks. That is why I think he is a secret admirer of the Donald.

flavirostris

You and Jack etc are the only ones talking up/down his attractiveness , everyone here else I am sure just finds it weird that ye are obsessed by this.

The way Jack talks it sounds as if is continually canvassing every female he meets asking them how attractive they find Trump , I suspect in his town/village when they see him in the street they whisper here comes the weirdo who is always talking about how good Trump looks. That is why I think he is a secret admirer of the Donald.
I suspect Trump has turned down more totty than Jack or Sidey are likely to see in several lifetimes.

Wagmore

I suspect Trump has turned down more totty than Jack or Sidey are likely to see in several lifetimes.
Sad but true. Could explain their hatred of Trump. Trump is pulling babes for fun while they're left living tragic and twisted lives that mkes them look like 40 Year Old Virgin tribute acts.

Last edited:

Wagmore

Soyboy, cuck, almond milk.
Will you just listen to your pathetic self and your alt right cliche regurgitation.

I repeat, I know of no woman who finds Trump anything other than physically repulsive, including the odd woman who would not hate his personality or politics.
While as there are at least half a dozen males on P.ie alone, that would willingly fellate him and let them piss all over them to finish.
I will let posters decide to whom I am referring to here.

Not one Trump bot has come back to me to say any woman they know finds him attractive, not one.
His catastrophic attempts to try to keep himself young and virile have merely compounded his repulsiveness
How many Trump bots have you asked would they shag the Donald. Do you realise how weird that reads? Paging Dr Freud or what?.Better ease up on the almond milk? When it says on the package that it'll help you grow a pair....they mean mammaries.

Jack Walsh

Listen Trumpbots, small bit of advice.

To be able to form some sort of coherent consensus view of what way women might think about a subject, you will need to actually engage with them. Now I know this is alien territory for many of you.
To be clear this would involve stuff like speaking with them, going to events, dinner parties.
Talking to them, listening, joking, interacting, etc

Forming an opinion of what they might be thinking spending your day on Infowars or alt right scutter sites probably would give you a skewed result that they are nearly all brainless dykes or ugly bitches not worthy of your dick.
The few that are good looking are brainy, crave a good screwing by some 72 year old orange skinned, fake haired, small dicked, obese man with the manners, intelligence and class of chimpanzee.
You will also be surprised that most women dislike sexist nicknames and mocking prominent women leaders.
Don't faint, but starting a conversation with a woman by saying something like "Mary Robinson is a ******************************ing cu*t" probably won't get things off to a good start
Following it up with "all women crave a good dicking from a strong man " will also probably not hit home
And cruel monikers and nicknames , referring to a woman's appearance race or ethnicity, strangely does not go down well with them either
Finally, if like Herr Rommel, you feel they would like to know that you'd beat the sh*te out of black kid if he called to your house to see your daughter, again my experience would be that unless you are dating Ann Coulter, this sort of chat wouldn't go well.

If any of you work up the courage to ever leave your box rooms with a view to actually speaking with a woman, pm me, and I can provide further assistance

A Voice

To be able to form some sort of coherent consensus view of what way women might think about a subject, you will need to actually engage with them. Now I know this is alien territory for many of you.
To be clear this would involve stuff like speaking with them, going to events, dinner parties.

Forming an opinion of what they might be thinking spending your day on Infowars or alt right scutter sites probably would give you a skewed result that they are nearly all brainless dykes or ugly bitches not worthy of your dick.
The few that are good looking are brainy, and crave a good screwing by some 72 year old orange skinned, fake haired, small dicked, obese man with the manners, intelligence and class of chimpanzee.
You will also eb surprised that most women dislike sexist nicknames and mocking prominent women leaders.
don't faint, but stating a conversation with a woman by saying something like "Mary Robinson is a ******************************ing cu*t" probably won't get things off to a good start
Following it up with "all women crave a good dicking from a strong man " will also probably not hit home
And cruel monikers and nicknames , referring to a woman's appearance race or ethnicity strangely does not go down well with them either
Finally, if like Herr Rommel, you feel they would like they know that you'd beat teh sh*te out of black kid if he called to your house to see your daughter, again my experience would be that unless you are dating Ann Coulter, this sort of chat wouldn't go well.

If any of you work up the courage to leave your box rooms with a view to actually speaking with a woman, pm me, and I can provide further assistance
:sneaky: Lie down for a while, Jack.

Wagmore

The few that are good looking are brainy, crave a good screwing by some 72 year old orange skinned, fake haired, small dicked, obese man with the manners, intelligence and class of chimpanzee.
You will also be surprised that most women dislike sexist nicknames and mocking prominent women leaders.
Don't faint, but starting a conversation with a woman by saying something like "Mary Robinson is a ******************************ing cu*t" probably won't get things off to a good start
And cruel monikers and nicknames , referring to a woman's appearance race or ethnicity, strangely does not go down well with them either
Finally, if like Herr Rommel, you feel they would like to know that you'd beat the sh*te out of black kid if he called to your house to see your daughter, again my experience would be that unless you are dating Ann Coulter, this sort of chat wouldn't go well.

If any of you work up the courage to ever leave your box rooms with a view to actually speaking with a woman, pm me, and I can provide further assistance

Jack Walsh -Hi my name is Jack. Would you shag Donald Trump?
Any woman within earshot- " Drop dead creep"

Jack Walsh

Jack Walsh -Hi my name is Jack. Would you shag Donald Trump?
Any woman within earshot- " Drop dead creep"
Wag on first date
"Hi, do you know the Sandy Hook shootings was all staged by actors and a Deep State plot. And my life was totally unfulfilled until Trump's election"
"Taxi"

Betson

Wag on first date
"Hi, do you know the Sandy Hook shootings was all staged by actors and a Deep State plot. And my life was totally unfulfilled until Trump's election"
"Taxi"
This is the standard of debate and discussion that the forum has descended to by the anti Trumpers , for shame.

Jack Walsh

This is the standard of debate and discussion that the forum has descended to by the anti Trumpers , for shame.
FFS Will you take a good look at yourself? Most of your posts are some piss poor attempts at humour or trolling

I haven't seen you say a single sensible or relevant thing about any Dem candidate or more importantly their policies and proposals, just sneering and mocking and nicknaming ("Spartacus, Pocahontas....")

flavirostris

Wag on first date
"Taxi"
Hi I'm Jack. i'm an Irish neckbeard who faps to pin-ups of Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren. Women seem to have a strange aversion to me, even though I have all the correct, progressive opinions. Why don't they like me when I'm obviously so in touch with my feminine side.

Herr Rommel

My dear old mother was always right when she said that if you need to curse to try and win an argument than you have already lost.

Herr Rommel

Hi I'm Jack. i'm an Irish neckbeard who faps to pin-ups of Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren. Women seem to have a strange aversion to me, even though I have all the correct, progressive opinions. Why don't they like me when I'm obviously so in touch with my feminine side.
No way is he married.

Betson

FFS Will you take a good look at yourself? Most of your posts are some piss poor attempts at humour or trolling

I haven't seen you say a single sensible or relevant thing about any Dem candidate or more importantly their policies and proposals, just sneering and mocking and nicknaming ("Spartacus, Pocahontas....")
Jack you have a lot of anger built up there , I think that anger is ultimately with your self. I hope you find peace and learn to love yourself not matter how despicable you are.

flavirostris

No way is he married.
He has one of those inflatable women that you see at stag parties. Hillary's face, Kamala's torso, Elizabeth Warren's native American feather headdress, AOC's arms and legs.

It's just a shítshow. Like a leftwing Ted Bundy basically.